"Stupid travel complaints"

Cupcrazy

A recent survey from Thomas Cook and the Association of British Travel Agents revealed 20 of the most ridiculous complaints by holiday-makers made to their travel agent.

I love number 7

http://www.thestar.com/travel/article/1055019--stupid-travel-complaints

Love it - mine to add - we were in Cancun at a lovely beach resort and a couple were complaining that there was seaweed on the beach - horrors. The staff would clean it in the morning but it still comes in during the day and only a little. Also, we were at a top optional resort and our son commented (early 20's) that IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY YOU SHOULD NOT GO TOPLESS.

Over heard on the Elation last weekend.

Last night of a four night cruise: At the customer service desk an individual complaining about the tips, using every stock excuse to get out of paying them. Most of which we have all heard here many times.

Last morning at breakfast on the Lido, a woman loudly complaining to everyone that would listen and anyone that would not - "No waffles, How could they?, This is unacceptable, As soon as I get home I am going to call the CEO and talk to him personally, He is a very good friend of mine, I hope they don't expect me to pay full price for this cruise, I demand that you go get the Captain, Where is the cruise director? Go get him, go get him now, I know him personally and he will want to hear all about this." People were either speechless or laughing at the poor deluded fool.

She was still screaming at the confused food line worker as I finished my breakfast and left to get off the ship.

A lot of this is the kind of dumb things that John Heald talks about in his blog that passengers complain to him about. Like number 17 - I'm surprised John hasn't reported a passenger complaint about no A/C on the outside decks during muster drill!

On our Legend cruise, a man and his family apparently had their photo taken and he was at the photo counter purchasing one of those large portraits. He told the employee what he wanted, the employee filled out the papers and charged the man's S&S card. When he told the man to come back the next day to pick up the portrait, the man went ballistic! :eek:

He started screaming and saying he shouldn't "have to wait" since they already charged him for it. The poor employee tried to explain that they had to "make" the portrait, but the old fart just didn't get it. Guess he thought they had one already prepared in the back room or something. :confused:

Over heard on the Elation last weekend.

Last night of a four night cruise: At the customer service desk an individual complaining about the tips, using every stock excuse to get out of paying them. Most of which we have all heard here many times.

Last morning at breakfast on the Lido, a woman loudly complaining to everyone that would listen and anyone that would not - "No waffles, How could they?, This is unacceptable, As soon as I get home I am going to call the CEO and talk to him personally, He is a very good friend of mine, I hope they don't expect me to pay full price for this cruise, I demand that you go get the Captain, Where is the cruise director? Go get him, go get him now, I know him personally and he will want to hear all about this." People were either speechless or laughing at the poor deluded fool.

She was still screaming at the confused food line worker as I finished my breakfast and left to get off the ship.

All most the same but we overheard these people yelling" why can't we have shrimp coctail everyday, thats just not right I want OBC", then they yelled that " we were exposed to meatloaf and thats not right, we want OBC" and one other couple yelling at the desk that" there were kids on this ship acting like kids and I demand a refund". It takes all kinds of complainers to be this bad.;)

A recent survey from Thomas Cook and the Association of British Travel Agents revealed 20 of the most ridiculous complaints by holiday-makers made to their travel agent.

I love number 7

http://www.thestar.com/travel/article/1055019--stupid-travel-complaints

OK, that was hysterical!!! :D

Ahh! It IS nice to see that all dumb tourists do not originate in North America.

I was very relieved to see that myself!!!

Archived