Snooze-n-Cruise in Miami, Florida

beezybee93

Are you talking about leaving your car at a hotel after a stay instead of parking at POM? :confused:

As downtown and Miami Beach hotels charge $25-30+/day for parking :eek: just about all of the hotels offering these deals will be out near the MIA airport. If a shuttle is not offered both ways plan on paying just under $30 (including tip) for a cab to POM and/or back to your car.

Security of your car is an issue in many parts of Miami :( - parking at POM costs $20/day but is convenient, covered and secure. You might be better off getting a $50-75 hotel a couple of hours north of Miami off of I-95 (Orlando is only a 3.5 hour drive away!) and then driving to POM the day of your cruise and parking there. Good luck! :)

We booked the Hyatt Place Airport West "park and cruise" for $119. You can leave your car there for 14 days and they provide a shuttle to POM included in the price. They do not include a shuttle for the return trip though.

Are you talking about leaving your car at a hotel after a stay instead of parking at POM? :confused:

As downtown and Miami Beach hotels charge $25-30+/day for parking :eek: just about all of the hotels offering these deals will be out near the MIA airport. If a shuttle is not offered both ways plan on paying just under $30 (including tip) for a cab to POM and/or back to your car.

Security of your car is an issue in many parts of Miami :( - parking at POM costs $20/day but is convenient, covered and secure. You might be better off getting a $50-75 hotel a couple of hours north of Miami off of I-95 (Orlando is only a 3.5 hour drive away!) and then driving to POM the day of your cruise and parking there. Good luck! :)

I don't really see how that solves my problem, I asked if you knew of any hotels in the Miami area that offered a Snooze-n-cruise package, I'm sure that security is an issue, but it would be many other places too. We are driving from the North side of Florida, I don't want to stop 2/12 hours from where I am (Orlando) on Friday and then worry about getting to the port on time Saturday. I don't want to spend $20 dollars to park on top of a hotel like you said. I know you are trying to be helpful, but it doesn't answer my initial question. (:

Has anyone done a snooze and cruise package in Miami? We have done them in Port Canaveral and would like to do it again in Miami, but it can't be too expensive. Any ideas?

Perhaps I don't understand what a snooze and cruise package is. Do you mean a hotel with a shuttle to the ship, or do you mean a hotel that will let you park your car there while you are on the cruise?

Check the Hilton website. The downtown Hilton in Miami often has those type of packages.

Has anyone done a snooze and cruise package in Miami? We have done them in Port Canaveral and would like to do it again in Miami, but it can't be too expensive. Any ideas?

The LaQuinta Inn by the airport is pretty reasonable and they offer free shuttle service to the port.

Archived