Docking in key west

laceydog

Is there any way to find out where our ship will dock in KW? We will be on Valor on Feb 13 and was wondering if there is a site that says where the ships dock. There will be 4 ships in port that day, so lookout for a busy place! Thanks for any info.

Is there any way to find out where our ship will dock in KW? We will be on Valor on Feb 13 and was wondering if there is a site that says where the ships dock. There will be 4 ships in port that day, so lookout for a busy place! Thanks for any info.

It this next year? When I look at the port loads for Feb 2012, I don't see the Valor in KW but doing the western caribbean not stopping in KW.

It this next year? When I look at the port loads for Feb 2012, I don't see the Valor in KW but doing the western caribbean not stopping in KW.

i think the OP is sailing in Feb 12 2012 on the Valor that leaves Miami on the 12 and docks in key west on the 13

Yes, we are sailing from Miami on the 12th and will be in KW on the 13th for the day. Sorry, not sure what you are talking about M and B. I just read somewhere where they sometimes dock in town at Mallory Square or at the naval base where you have to be shuttled into town. So I was just wondering if there was a way to find out. Thanks

Yes, we are sailing from Miami on the 12th and will be in KW on the 13th for the day. Sorry, not sure what you are talking about M and B. I just read somewhere where they sometimes dock in town at Mallory Square or at the naval base where you have to be shuttled into town. So I was just wondering if there was a way to find out. Thanks

WOW, we will be on the Valor this cruise!

Highjack! My ship, the Ecstasy is listed as OM in keywest. What is that?

That dock at Key West is called the (outer mole) which is the dock at the naval base where you have to take a trolley from the dock to I believe they drop you off near duval street. hope this helps:)

Thanks for all the info, you all have answered my question. gogetter and lorijeannj, can't wait for our cruise. We have 3 couples in our group going, so exciting! Not many on the roll call for this cruise, doesn't seem to be selling too quickly. That's ok, more room for us. Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for all the info, you all have answered my question. gogetter and lorijeannj, can't wait for our cruise. We have 3 couples in our group going, so exciting! Not many on the roll call for this cruise, doesn't seem to be selling too quickly. That's ok, more room for us. Enjoy your cruise!

Have fun in Key West!! :)

DH and I actually just got married in Key West about 4 months ago. The port is right by a parking lot, which is where we parked quite a bit. One day, we walked over to see the water out of curiosity, and we noticed a cruise ship. DH was in the Navy and after seeing a ship in port in KW, he got pretty excited, which is why we decided to have our honeymoon on a cruise. This way he gets to relax and enjoy his time on the ship rather than having to work long hours.

Archived