Glacier Bay National Park Passport Stamp?

tigger_ag

The only information that I could find in a search is pretty old, so I'm hoping someone that has recently been on a cruise that included Glacier Bay can answer this question. When the park rangers come on board for Glacier Bay, do they have the cancellation stamp to use for stamping our National Parks Passport?

Thanks,

Kelly

The only information that I could find in a search is pretty old, so I'm hoping someone that has recently been on a cruise that included Glacier Bay can answer this question. When the park rangers come on board for Glacier Bay, do they have the cancellation stamp to use for stamping our National Parks Passport?

Thanks,

Kelly

On our HAL cruises, there was a National Park stamp available in the Crow's Nest all day. Don't know if there were others (with the rangers, or elsewhere onboard) available.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks I know its nothing too special but this makes me so happy. I collect the passport stamps on white paper and scrapbook them. I also collect the pins. I am very please I can get my stamp:) I also learned how to search the forums so I didn't have to ask a question that was already on here which is super enabling for more searches.

Archived