Bucket of beer question

asda

Hi.if you buy a bucket of beer but only want to drink a couple at a time can you put them in your cabin fridge and take them back around pool the following day and if so how do you open them ? (Are they to be opened with a bottle opener ) were do you get one if you want to drink it in your cabin?

I would definitely assume you could take them wherever you want. When I was on the Epic in November, I got on an elevator the last night and found a full bucket of beer sitting on the floor of the elevator. The ice had mostly melted... and there was no one in sight. I guess someone sat it down en route to somewhere and then forgot about it. LOL

I would definitely assume you could take them wherever you want. When I was on the Epic in November, I got on an elevator the last night and found a full bucket of beer sitting on the floor of the elevator. The ice had mostly melted... and there was no one in sight. I guess someone sat it down en route to somewhere and then forgot about it. LOL

The question is did you give that bucket of beer a good home?:D

You're welcome. :D

Archived