Room Service Question Please

ombrelle

For Premium Cabin, there is not any room service surcharge but the items you order are chargeable.

Breakfast is absulote free for both items ordered and surcharge.

Ron

Ron, let me understand please, breakfast is free, right? Is this for all cabins? or Suites and Premium?

Does any one have a list of what is available for room service and the prices?

Thank You!!!:)

If I recall correctly, breakfast has not been free for a couple of years now, but I could be thinking of somebody else (that´s what happens when you take too many cruises) or they could have changed the policy regarding premium cabins. Updated information to follow next week.

If I recall correctly, breakfast has not been free for a couple of years now, but I could be thinking of somebody else (that´s what happens when you take too many cruises) or they could have changed the policy regarding premium cabins. Updated information to follow next week.

you are correct. it has been a couple years since everyone had breakfast included.

in answer to the OP's question, I was in a grand suite for 10 days (mediterranea, Caribbean) in November 2012. I never saw a room service menu - even after repeated requests for one. to costa's credit. though, when I did ask for one they ask 'what would you like' - I said a bowl of chips (I was puckish) and the butler brought one.

you are correct. it has been a couple years since everyone had breakfast included.

in answer to the OP's question, I was in a grand suite for 10 days (mediterranea, Caribbean) in November 2012. I never saw a room service menu - even after repeated requests for one. to costa's credit. though, when I did ask for one they ask 'what would you like' - I said a bowl of chips (I was puckish) and the butler brought one.

And were you charged for the chips?:rolleyes:

Hi All,

Made a quick investigation into this matter and came up with the following:

Premium Cabins occupy a privileged position on the higher decks of the ship and offer some delightful treats, including Free continental breakfast on request, served in your cabin. Free cabin service ( 24-hour Room Service ) and the option to make a dinner reservation for the restaurant. Plus, 10% off on your next cruise to be taken in the next 2 years.

I hope we will have to request only once ( for the breakfast ) and not have to place the request everyday, too much time consuming.

We usually don't go for the big breakfast, but like to have a tea or coffee, a bit of fruit or toast and sometimes yogurt.:)

Archived