What to do in Bermuda with 1yo and 3yo?

cruisewithbaby

We will be on NCL breakaway this summer and it docks for 3 days in Bermuda. We will not have car seats with us. Can anyone tell me what they did in Bermuda? Our whole crew is 1yo, 3yo, me and hubby in our 30s, and 5 adults ranging 60-70yo (grandparents and family friends) 2 of the older adults are not into physical activity of any kind, like walking. I'm looking for one day to do something with everyone and one day just hubby and kids. None of us have been to Bermuda before.

We are going in June for our first trip with our children to Bermuda. My husband and I have been to Bermuda before solo.

I LOVED the Aquarium/zoo and the Crystal caves so I plan on doing a day of those two with my kids. We plan on taking the bus from King's Wharf or maybe even a taxi. Last time we rented scooters and that was so fun, but not with the kiddos! Mine are 5 & 9 by the way and we will have family with us too ranging from 22 months to 65 years.

We take the bus to horseshoe bay right? Or a taxi? I heard its $12 per person round trip taxi? I think they would charge for kids too bc it's govmt regulation? Kiddos have been on public bus in the states before and never charged but what about Bermuda? And the bus drops you at top of hill but taxi takes you to the beach? Not that $30 is going to make us not go :) also I'm thinking taxi to beach and ferry to Hamilton one night with kiddos in stroller, is it safe to be out with them after hours in Hamilton/ferry ride? Also my in laws want to get to a beach at 7am to get chairs etc. umm....I was thinking if we went around 3pm for an hr or 2 there would be less ppl? And works good for meals/naps for kiddos.

We take the bus to horseshoe bay right? Or a taxi? I heard its $12 per person round trip taxi? I think they would charge for kids too bc it's govmt regulation? Kiddos have been on public bus in the states before and never charged but what about Bermuda? And the bus drops you at top of hill but taxi takes you to the beach? Not that $30 is going to make us not go :) also I'm thinking taxi to beach and ferry to Hamilton one night with kiddos in stroller, is it safe to be out with them after hours in Hamilton/ferry ride? Also my in laws want to get to a beach at 7am to get chairs etc. umm....I was thinking if we went around 3pm for an hr or 2 there would be less ppl? And works good for meals/naps for kiddos.

I'd check on opening times before going out that early -- if I remember correctly the chair rental place didn't open until 9 when we were there. If they get there around 9-9:30 there will be plenty of chairs and it won't be crowded.

Archived