All inclusive day pass?

nickiandmike

• 1 month later...
Check the blongo Bay resort, and the Wnydham, I know they are all inclusive resorts I am not sure if they have day passes. Let us know if you find out. Enjoy.

I called the Wyndham Sugar Bay and they faxed me over a price list as follows

Bronze: Adults(a) $65pp Teens(t) 13-17 $32.50 all 12/under are Free

Includes; Lunch @ Mangrove, 2 drinks, beach chair rental, access to pool & beach area, access to Spa in order to change clothes.

Silver: $75pa $37.50 pt

Includes all of Bronze plus free access to fitness center and spa hot tub and sauna

gold $83pa and 41.40 pt

Includes same as silver plus snorkeling gear ($25 deposite required), one bumper boat ride or one round of mini golf or use of the tennis courts

Platinum: $90pa and $45pt

Includes the same as gold plus on bumper boat ride and one round of mini golf.

day passes are valid from 9-5p

Green bracelets and card (indicating which package they have) will be given to the guests.

I also called Blongo Bay, they advised me that they do not have any day passes but you can come down and use the beach and if they have enough chairs you can use them.

I hope this info helps you.:cool:

Check the blongo Bay resort, and the Wnydham, I know they are all inclusive resorts I am not sure if they have day passes. Let us know if you find out. Enjoy.

I also called Blongo Bay, they advised me that they do not have any day passes but you can come down and use the beach and if they have enough chairs you can use them.

I stand corrected :eek: I called Blongo Bay this morning to see if they have added a day pass and to my surprise:p they do.

Here is what they advised me:

$60. per adult

$120 family of 4.

Includes: Use of all toys Kayak, Aqua Bike, sail boat, lounge chairs, wind surfers and many more.

The price does not include any food or drinks, but they do have a bar and the Lobster Grill which sound yummy already. :D

I again hope this helps everyone.

I stand corrected :eek: I called Blongo Bay this morning to see if they have added a day pass and to my surprise:p they do.

Here is what they advised me:

$60. per adult

$120 family of 4.

Includes: Use of all toys; Kayak, Aqua Bike, sail boat, lounge chairs, wind surfers and many more.

The price does not include any food or drinks, but they do have a bar and the Lobster Grill which sound yummy already. :D

I again hope this helps everyone.

How far is Blongo Bay from the Port.....and same for Wyndam.

I haven't been to megans bay.....would it be silly to go to one of these beaches instead of Megans Bay.

I like the idea of blongo with the water "toys" and awesome beach bar....off to look at Wyndam now.

Any info on these places????

thanks

K

• 1 month later...

Havensight to Bolongo Bay: maybe 7-10 minutes in low traffic. With traffic longer.

Havensight to Sugar Bay (Wyndham): maybe 17-20 minutes in low traffic. With traffic longer.

Check a beach guide for St. Thomas for photos and descriptions of both these beaches and others: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=st.+thomas+beach+guide+southside&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=.

--Islander

Archived