Schedule file

DentL

Sure someone had their entire week planned out on the ship, like dinner times and show times and when the ey had excursions . I think it was for the allure or the oasis, which is the ship I was on. I was just trying to look for an organized way to plan our days to see as much as we can

We do it for every cruise ...

yeah' date=' I also do this for each one of our trips... for me, it adds some fun to the pre-planning stages of the trip... and I feel better in thinking that "[i']I haven't missed something...[/i]" :rolleyes:

Attached are the Excel worksheets (in PDF format) that I had put together for our B2B cruises last November... I omitted the worksheet listing the $$. ;)

itinerary_B2B cruise.pdf

These are all great! I use something similar, ( a photo of it is in my Oasis review) but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to post something that would be customizable?:confused: All of these can be opened and a person can recreate something similar, but I have yet to see one that is able to be edited and therefore " reused". The only thing I can think to do is offer to 1- email it to folks as an excel doc, or 2- if you set up a google doc, but you'd have to give everyone the " password". Anyone have any ideas?

One more sample:

bobj

And just a note to those assuming we are OCD because of the detail, we just find it helpful for planning what to pack, what cash to bring, etc. Just about anything on here is subject to change, and often does. But you won't find us at the end of the cruise thinking, "...wish we had booked that..."

Schedule_Allure_13May12 sample.xls

These are all great! I use something similar, ( a photo of it is in my Oasis review) but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to post something that would be customizable?:confused: All of these can be opened and a person can recreate something similar, but I have yet to see one that is able to be edited and therefore " reused". The only thing I can think to do is offer to 1- email it to folks as an excel doc, or 2- if you set up a google doc, but you'd have to give everyone the " password". Anyone have any ideas?
When I click on the link, it opens in Excel. Then it can be edited in Excel. Does that help?

Within your reservation under pre-cruise you will find a view calander you can use that for your planning as it is day by day for your cruise.:rolleyes:;)

Yeah, it tells me where we'll be (that I knew), but it doesn't tell me the dress code, headliner show, etc :confused::confused:

Yeah, it tells me where we'll be (that I knew), but it doesn't tell me the dress code, headliner show, etc :confused::confused:

Well, I get that info primarily by researching on these boards. Look for posted Compasses (daily schedules) from cruises with same itinerary.

Dress code is essentially smart casual for dinner except for formal nights. Which nights are formal nights can usually be found on these boards as well.

Headliners will vary from cruise to cruise, you can email RCCL a few weeks out to find out if it is important to you.

And if you can't find it by searching the boards, post a question! That's what the boards are for, and most members will gladly share their knowledge and experience.

bobj

Archived