Mysticman ecotours

40mermaid

We would like to take a tour with mystic, whale watching, has great ratings. We are just 2 so we need company, anyone interested:)

DW and I are seriously considering this excursion. I will post again if we decide to do so!:)

We just did the Ecotour with Mystic Man in December and it was an excellent day!! Would not hesitate to recommend - saw lots of whales, enjoyed being on the catamaran (there were only 9 of us that day) and the snorkeling was excellent, although we had to be mindful of the current. Hope you have a great time. And, the mystic punch was mighty tasty :)

Hope you don't mind if I jump in on your discussion about Mystic Man's catamaran/sea tours. I will be in St. Lucia with my cruise on January 9, 2014 and would love to do the Mystic Man catamaran snokeling/sea tour. A couple of days ago I emailed with them and they told me that no one had signed up for the tour yet for January 9, 2014, and they need 8 people minimum. So if anyone is interested for January 9, that would be great and let's talk!

Reply here if you are interested for that date and we can coordinate.

PS-I have already posted an inquiry in my cruise's roll call but it seems most of my fellow passengers have already booked another tour, so I wanted to chime in here in case I could find others for my date. Thanks!

Just wondering when you are cruising and on what ship to see if we are interested in joining you as well.

We are on the celebrity summit, mystic man needs 8 people to book, we will be in st lucia on February 11 2014, hope it works out!