Escape v celebration (cruise and stay turkey??)

028snowball

Hi there

Went on the island escape last year with our then 1 year old and loved it we done a 1 week stay in Majorca but this time round I wanna book in advance for summer 2014 I'd like to do an eastern med cruise and stay and was looking at turkey stays based on this years itineraries only the celebration ship does this any thoughts about this ship is it better/same /worse than island escape? Would love to hear if anyone had been on both ships and if anyone knows of eastern med itineraries cruise and stay for summer 2014 or when they are released

We've been on both and Celebration is probably a step up from IE...especially as the cabins have been refurbished and she will be having tea/coffee making facilities in the cabins from (I think) May this year. Celebration has one formal evening per week, although you can eat in the buffet if you don't 'do' formal!!

Celebration may not be all inclusive of course which is where Island Escape wins (unless you book very early and get a deal) but tips are included the same as IE. Entertainment much the same though IE has more guest entertainers...Celebration normally has show team 6 nights out of 7 then just one guest per week.

Celebration has a buffet restaurant and also has a restaurant with full waiter service as well as speciality restaurant whereas IE is self serve in buffet and Island Restaurant as well as a speciality restaurant.

We like both ships very much and usually use the itinerary to choose between them.....I'm sure you would like either one. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived