Heathrow to London Transportation

We will be 4 travellers arriving at Heathrow airport Saturday May 27th and will need to get to London-specifically the Novotel Euston hotel

I originally thought about taking the Tube, but after some research I think it will be too much walking and station changes for my wife's 80+ year old mother who doesn' t walk that well!

Any suggestions???

Larry

• 2 weeks later...

A Mini Van from Heathrow is Around $145.00.

Central Chauffeur is reputable and great when there is a group of you. My issue with the Heathrow Express is that you still need to take a tube or Taxi when you arrive at Paddington. I can't be bothered anymore especially when travelling on my own in the middle of the day.

http://www.centralchauffeur.com

• 2 weeks later...

We will be travelling from Heathrow to a hotel near Westminster Bridge. We have eliminated taking the tube due to the amount of luggage we will have. Have researched private transportaion companies and find their rates to be quite high. Some posters have mentioned using Hotel Link. How do they work? Are they readily accessible when exiting the airport? :confused: Would they transport us directly to the hotel from the airport? Their rates seem much more reasonable. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I've never used them, for obvious reasons. But they are very visible, and I've no reason to believe that they don't do exactly what they say on the tin. If you're in a shared bus with others, you obviously have to put up with some of the inconvenience of probably having to drop other people off first, but you could save yourself quite a lot of money.

Archived