How many people at a table in the MDR

Sensenigr

Do you know how many people can sit together in the Main Dining Room on the Carnival Miracle? We have 12 people that will be dining together. Do you think they can be accommodated at one large table, or will we have to split up? I don't quite recall a table that big; however, I am hoping that I am wrong.

Do you know how many people can sit together in the Main Dining Room on the Carnival Miracle? We have 12 people that will be dining together. Do you think they can be accommodated at one large table, or will we have to split up? I don't quite recall a table that big; however, I am hoping that I am wrong.

i believe the max is 10:rolleyes:

We did 14 on the Legend and there was another table of 14 right in front of us. Same wait staff had both tables; the service was incredibly slow. It was a rectangular table so difficult to talk to everyone as it was quite a distance from one end of the table to the other. I think next time we'd split up into two smaller tables.

We were on the Miracle with a group of 12. They put us at two tables for 6 that were right next to each other. There are a couple tables that seat 14...I researched in on here and found the picture -- I will see if I can find it again. BUT...or seating arrangement was just fine!!

TABLE14.jpg.c7fd6e6dd1b9603c62319786007d8642.jpg

hope I attached that right................

On our last group cruise we had a round table for l3. It was impossible to talk to anyone on the other side of the table. With 12, you would be better off with 2 tables next to each other. People can sit at whatever table they want between the 2 tables.

On our last group cruise we had a round table for l3. It was impossible to talk to anyone on the other side of the table. With 12, you would be better off with 2 tables next to each other. People can sit at whatever table they want between the 2 tables.

The table was sooooo huge that a whole roasted pig would have looked small in the center of the table.

Carnival Spirit - Carnival Pride - Carnival Legend - Carnival Miracle

Tables for 2: square

Tables for 4: booth-style; square

Tables for 6: round; rectangular

Tables for 8: round; rectangular

Tables for 12: rectangular

Per Carnival....

Carnival Miracle.. we had one long rectangular table for 12. We also were not in the main section of the MDR, but in a small (by comparism) room attached to the MDR; all the tables in this section were for larger groups. I always sat towards the end and never had a problem seeing or conversing with the others at my table.

We were on the Miracle with a group of 12. They put us at two tables for 6 that were right next to each other. There are a couple tables that seat 14...I researched in on here and found the picture -- I will see if I can find it again. BUT...or seating arrangement was just fine!!

[ATTACH]201126[/ATTACH]

hope I attached that right................

We are also a group of 12 going on the Miracle 8/2 and the pic is so helpful :D Do we have to sit in the same seats every night? or can we switch with each other some nights?

Archived