Viking Mandalay

Arizonasunshine

Is this a cruise through Myanmar? I'd love to hear from anyone who's done this as well. I've been looking at the Orient Express trip. Looks marvelous!

We just put a deposit on a GCT tour to Myanmar for 2014. Anxious to hear about the trips for 2013 (new itinerary for GCT).

We just put a deposit on a GCT tour to Myanmar for 2014. Anxious to hear about the trips for 2013 (new itinerary for GCT).

Hi,

I am booked on the GCT tour to Myanmar for Dec. 9th,2013. It is my first GCT trip, and I am going solo. I'm really excited about the itinerary and am also planning on doing the pre-trip to Angkor Wat. I will gladly post after my trip.

Judy

Hi,

I am booked on the GCT tour to Myanmar for Dec. 9th,2013. It is my first GCT trip, and I am going solo. I'm really excited about the itinerary and am also planning on doing the pre-trip to Angkor Wat. I will gladly post after my trip.

Judy

That is so exciting !!! We are also going to take the pretrip to Angkor Wat.

We are doing this cruise in March, 2014, and are really looking forward to it. OP asked about similar cruises - we did a cruise with AMA on the Mekong River in Cambodia and Vietnam two years ago and it was really great. If you look at the AMAVietnam thread on this board you will get a feel for what it was like.

Jeff

Archived