Former Quantum of the Sea Cruisers

MissHaunt

I was wondering what the formal night and pictures are like on the ship.

Never sailed RCI before but the others have 2 formal nights and photos every evening. How is it on the QOS? I am looking at purchasing long formal gowns & want to be certain it won't be to much. Was formal night Day 2 & 6? Just curious on any input you might be able to give me.

I was wondering what the formal night and pictures are like on the ship.

Never sailed RCI before but the others have 2 formal nights and photos every evening. How is it on the QOS? I am looking at purchasing long formal gowns & want to be certain it won't be to much. Was formal night Day 2 & 6? Just curious on any input you might be able to give me.

Quantum doesn't have set formal nights like other ships. There is a formal restaurant (Grande) which you can dine at but you will need to make reservations to eat there, which can be arranged before you go via your cruise planner or once on the ship. Basically, there are as few or as many formal nights as you want.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

Yep, lots of places for photos each night (so you can pick your own formal night at the Grande and get your shots). I also have to say that we found the photographers onboard Quantum to be REALLY awesome, super friendly, very personable, and FUN! If you want to do a non-formal night of shots and be goofy they'll roll with it!

Judy

What I loved about there being no formal night was that the photographers were out all the time and you could get photos taken no matter what you were wearing. We ended up with a nice selection to choose from at the end because we could take photos every day.