Pictures of Paul Gauguin gym and 6th floor cabin

Friscorays

• 7 months later...

Hello

We are still in the dreaming.....planning stages. Can you tell me about the cabin 624? Did you hear noise from the upper/lower floors? Would you book that cabin again. Have you ever sailed on deck 7? If so what cabin. Thanks!!!

Edited by TinyG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Hello Espi,

We stayed in cabin 704 on our PG cruise in 2012 and liked it so much that we booked it again for our upcoming 2014 cruise in May to Fiji.

Happy Travels!

AnnArborGirl that's good to know. I'll relate that to my wife. We considered going with a Veranda for the butler service on Deck 8 but we think a C Room is going to be wonderful. I appreciate you relating your experience. I'm thinking the views will be good...we really look forward to the balcony.

Do you have any pics you can share?

Espi, I do have pictures and as soon as I figure out how to upload them to this site, I will share them with you. It's probably time I learned how to do this. Alternatively, you can email me at marylougreenfield at gmail dot com, and I can send them directly to you.

Definitely no room for yoga practice in the gym or the room. I need about a 6' x 3' space, 7' x 4' is optimal. I hope I can find someplace to practice, either on the deck or even in one of the unused public spaces.

Autocorrect responsible for most typos...

We had to laugh when we saw the photos in post #3 here. The bathroom pictured is exactly like the bathroom we had in a Grand Suite. Guess no matter what category you book, the bathroom seems to stay the same.

Yep, at least on most other cruise lines you also get a better bathroom as well. One occasion when a group we were chatting with lamented there was no public space at the rear of the boat - we invited them back to our suite and some spent more time in the bathroom than anywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely no room for yoga practice in the gym or the room. I need about a 6' x 3' space, 7' x 4' is optimal. I hope I can find someplace to practice, either on the deck or even in one of the unused public spaces.

Autocorrect responsible for most typos...

On our recent cruise my husband "borrowed" one of the yoga mats from the gym for the duration of the cruise, and we used it either in our cabin, on our balcony, or on the very top deck (the half deck above the pool deck).

On our recent cruise my husband "borrowed" one of the yoga mats from the gym for the duration of the cruise' date=' and we used it either in our cabin, on our balcony, or on the very top deck (the half deck above the pool deck).[/quote']

Thanks. No balcony for us, we're in the "cheap seats." I have a small travel mat I'll be bringing, although I prefer to use it on top of a regular mat, so that might work. My goal is to hold crow and eagle on a moving ship. ;)