Chicos Paradise Restaurant// Help??

FOGGY DAZE

Going To Be In Puerta Vallarta In Early April 2006 Via The Princess Dawn..have Read Some Postings About A Restaurant In The Jungle Overlooking A River And With A Great View Of The Mountains . Its Said To Be 1/2 Hour Out Of Town??has Anyone Visiting There Ever Been To Chicos Paradise Restaurant Bar And Grill ,and If So Would You Go Back?? Tell Me Of Your Experience?/sf4749@yahoo.com :) Thank You In Advance

Good food, great setting, too remote. I would stop there and order another meal in a heartbeat if I found myself up in the El Eden valley again.

The location is too remote for me to make a special trip from PV. Taxi from downtown to Chico's Paradise would likely be $12-15 each way. Add another $5-6 from the port. There are a ton of restaurants in Vallarta the are as good or better.

If you happen to be staying in the Mismaloya area, Chico's Paradise is very near by.

Going To Be In Puerta Vallarta In Early April 2006 Via The Princess Dawn..have Read Some Postings About A Restaurant In The Jungle Overlooking A River And With A Great View Of The Mountains . Its Said To Be 1/2 Hour Out Of Town??has Anyone Visiting There Ever Been To Chicos Paradise Restaurant Bar And Grill ,and If So Would You Go Back?? Tell Me Of Your Experience?/sf4749@yahoo.com :) Thank You In Advance

hey

we went on the tropical jungle tour through NCL and went to this location

it was awesome, we hiked and there was fresh water pools and waterfalls it was very nice, we paid 50 per person for the tour which was worth it since we stopped by los arcos for pics and then we got to hold iguanas and then after the tour we stopped in town for about 45 min for shopping by the beach, it was so worth it , i dont know if anyone took a taxi there, it is about 30 minutes from where the ship docks,,

any more questions or if you want to see some pics of it

send me an email melissaofoia@sbcglobal.net

melissa

Hey Melissa ..we Too Would Love To See Your Photos Of This Area.

Did You Eat At This Restaurant?? Thanks Again . Steve

heres the link to our pics.. its all of our pics from the trip but there are some of chicos paradise and the surrounding jungle, just read my captions ,,

we ate fajita's they were the best ive ever had,, !!!!! the sauce was amazing... i dont know what else they offer, my hub said someone was eating lobster, the fajitas were included in our tour price

enjoy

melissa

http://community.webshots.com/user/melika091900

Archived