Kids and Formal Nights

Antique1900

Hi There Antique1900

Roll call for your cruise

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1387050&page=17

drop in other families were looking to see what kids were onboard etc.

While I expect given the high numbers of Brits onboard this will be a little more formal than normal, there are also a number of families so expect it to be a little less formal so on balance will be like any other Princess cruise.

So long as what they wear is smart there is no issue, no need for a suite,

jeans and a round neck t shirt will look out of place and most likely will get you turned away by the maitre d.

yours Shogun

We travel often with our grandson. On every cruise he is the one to insist on a suit. Says he doesn't want to look out of place with most of the other men wearing suits. If you shop carefully you can get some good deals. Got his last suit at Kohls for $39 and was at Macy's on Monday and found a suit in size 20 for $30. I think you son might feel better if he had a suit or minimum a sport coat.

My son has always worn the the vest suit & tie outfit. I know they run up to size 12 and usually cost $25 at Sears. I think WalMart has them too. When he outgrows those I plan for him to wear chino pants a dress shirt and tie. we haven't seen many kids wearing suits, although if he asked to wear one I think he'd be handsome!

Archived