Pride of Aloha 360-Degree Virtual Ship Tour

Thank you for posting that site!:) We had to bump up our cruise from 12/05 to 11/14 (darn the luck:D ) and this just makes the anticipation that much more fun! Because the ship is getting some unpleasant reviews, we went the cheap route and got an inside cabin cat. ii. That way we don't have very much $ invested (although I plan to have a great time regardless). It was nice to see a real picture of what cat. ii is all about. Not fancy, but just fine for a place to lay my head;) .

Thanks again!

Sandy

awesome thanks! I am really looking forward to our anniversary cruise on 10/31! We are renewing our vows on the beach and I haev to say I am glad I did not choose the ship chapel, it is pretty boring.

We decided against doing it on the ship because the coordinator on the POA was very vague on what we would get and when we could schedule etc. I ended up booking through a private wedding coordinator in Kauai. We are getting a sunset beach ceremony with a conch blower, singer and lei exchange. Also some photos and a toast. It was a great deal and I think it will be petty special.

Here is the link to the company I used

http://www.hawaiian.net/~heart2heart/

e-mail me if you have any other questions!

cheri@san.rr.com

Archived