How do I buy FASTER TO FUN???

pbmsmile

I looked all over the Carnival website but I can not find how to purchase it. Please dont flame me all you haters of this program...i am one of those people who got ripped off when they changed to the new reward programs and i really feel like this slightly makes up for it :p Thanks for any help you can give me friends..

If it's available for the ship that you will be on, the FTTF program should be listed in the Shore Excursions area. Only a limited number are sold, so if it's not listed, it's either not available for your ship, or is already sold out.

Good luck and sorry that you got screwed by the new programs.

I looked as well and couldn't find it. I, like you, am one of those that are getting the short end of the stick with Carnival's new system. We will be taking cruise number 9 this year, and end up falling 1 cruise short of being granfathered in to platinum. :(

I am also curious as to how you book this. When I am signed in for my booking on Carnival.com and I go to Miami, the FTTF shows up but when I click reserve now it just goes back to my booking and shows the to do list link. My cruise is on the Breeze and I know it is not offered yet so I tried another excursion just to see what would happen. I clicked on the Sea World excursion and it still took me back to that same page. Is there something that I am doing wrong? I would like to know in case they do decide it offer it. Thanks!

Your cruise does have to be paid in full before you can book any excursions. This may be the reason it won't allow you to book it yet. Not all ships offer the program so you may want to check to make sure it is actually offered on the cruise you are sailing on.

Your cruise does have to be paid in full before you can book any excursions. This may be the reason it won't allow you to book it yet. Not all ships offer the program so you may want to check to make sure it is actually offered on the cruise you are sailing on.

My cruise was not paid for at the time I purchased. I just went to the excursion page for my particular cruise and it said that there were 8 tickets remaining, so I bought one of the last 8. Now there are no more available.

I am also curious as to how you book this. When I am signed in for my booking on Carnival.com and I go to Miami, the FTTF shows up but when I click reserve now it just goes back to my booking and shows the to do list link. My cruise is on the Breeze and I know it is not offered yet so I tried another excursion just to see what would happen. I clicked on the Sea World excursion and it still took me back to that same page. Is there something that I am doing wrong? I would like to know in case they do decide it offer it. Thanks!

It does the exact same thing to me when I'm looking at the fttf link for the Breeze. I know last night John Heald said that they were considering adding it to the ship "in the near future" and because of so many platinum and diamond guests being on the early sailings they haven't offered it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

FTTF showed up about a week after I put down deposits on my next cruise. I had no trouble purchasing at that time and it shows up in my docs properly. Im not sure about other excursions, but apparently this one is able to be purchased before paid in full.

It does the exact same thing to me when I'm looking at the fttf link for the Breeze. I know last night John Heald said that they were considering adding it to the ship "in the near future" and because of so many platinum and diamond guests being on the early sailings they haven't offered it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

right-

if there are many platinum/diamond sailing on any particular cruise the FTTF will not be offered even if your ship is offering it.

• 1 month later...
I looked as well and couldn't find it. I, like you, am one of those that are getting the short end of the stick with Carnival's new system. We will be taking cruise number 9 this year, and end up falling 1 cruise short of being granfathered in to platinum. :(

:eek:I was originally upset when I discovered this. I and my husband are booked for out 9th carnival cruise (#13 if include other cruise lines). Last week I read somewhere that if you are close to being at the next level and book what you needed to be at that level within the next 18 months, they will still let you do it through the old plan. I believe it was a solicitaion in the mail from Carnival that I got the information from. You may want to check carnival website or call TA. Hopefully you will make it to platinum soon. :D

Archived