MSC Divina drink package info - just got this for 12/10/13 cruise from Miami

tbmrt

As in subject line, I just was able to open this up today relating to my 11 night Divina cruise from Miami 12/10/13:

ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM ADULT - ALL INCLUSIVE 24 HOURS

Unlimited wine (from the "by the glass" menu), draught and bottled beer, soft drinks, mineral water and all drinks from the bar (including champagne cocktails, single malt wiskies, superior brandies and other premium spirits), drinks from your minibar (except on MSC Melody) and mineral water in your cabin, as well as all items from the 'Gelateria' menu, Choccolate Bar and Pastry Shop and food from the Room Service menu.

* This offer is available on selected departures (Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Red Sea and Caribbean). The package must be booked before departure. It is valid for every day of the cruise and cannot be purchases on a daily basis. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or just travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors, who must book the Child version of the package. The package is not obligatory for Infants (0-3 years). The price of the package applies to each day day of the cruise except the day of disembarkation

Price starting from $ 627,00(Per person)

-----------------------------------

CHEERS! ADULT - UNLIMITED MEALTIME DRINK

Unlimited wine (choice of 2 whites, 2 reds and 1 rosé), draught beer, soft drinks and mineral water during lunch and dinner.

* Cheers! is available on selected departures (Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Red Sea, Caribbean and South America). The package must be booked before departure. It is valid for every day of the cruise and cannot be purchases on a daily basis. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or just travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors, who must book the Child version of the package. The price of the package applies to each day of the cruise except the day of disembarkation.

Price starting from $ 247,50(Per person)

As in subject line, I just was able to open this up today relating to my 11 night Divina cruise from Miami 12/10/13:

ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM ADULT - ALL INCLUSIVE 24 HOURS

Unlimited wine (from the "by the glass" menu), draught and bottled beer, soft drinks, mineral water and all drinks from the bar (including champagne cocktails, single malt wiskies, superior brandies and other premium spirits), drinks from your minibar (except on MSC Melody) and mineral water in your cabin, as well as all items from the 'Gelateria' menu, Choccolate Bar and Pastry Shop and food from the Room Service menu.

* This offer is available on selected departures (Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Red Sea and Caribbean). The package must be booked before departure. It is valid for every day of the cruise and cannot be purchases on a daily basis. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or just travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors, who must book the Child version of the package. The package is not obligatory for Infants (0-3 years). The price of the package applies to each day day of the cruise except the day of disembarkation

Price starting from $ 627,00(Per person)

-----------------------------------

CHEERS! ADULT - UNLIMITED MEALTIME DRINK

Unlimited wine (choice of 2 whites, 2 reds and 1 rosé), draught beer, soft drinks and mineral water during lunch and dinner.

* Cheers! is available on selected departures (Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Red Sea, Caribbean and South America). The package must be booked before departure. It is valid for every day of the cruise and cannot be purchases on a daily basis. The package must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, or just travelling together and wishing to eat at the same table, including minors, who must book the Child version of the package. The price of the package applies to each day of the cruise except the day of disembarkation.

Price starting from $ 247,50(Per person)

So that's $57pppd for Allegrissimo premium and

$22.50pppd for the Cheers package ( which is very restrited in time and place of use ,as i found out to my cost once.)

NO straight forward alligressimo then in the caribbean?

Pete

Meant to put NO "non-premium" package in my subject line...couldn't edit...Sorry!

Barbara

So that's $57pppd for Allegrissimo premium and

$22.50pppd for the Cheers package ( which is very restrited in time and place of use ,as i found out to my cost once.)

NO straight forward alligressimo then in the caribbean?

Pete

Hi Pete...As of this morning, nothing stated for packages on the Divina 12/10/13 other than above.

Barbara

The Allegrissimo "Premium" makes only sence, if you like some extra premium whiskey, or champagne every day.

If beer, wine and cocktail is ok for you, the normal Allegrissimo is absolutly enough.

I would allways buy this, so you can drink the whole day and not only during lunchtime or dinner.

Think, that you are in the caribean, and it might be warm, so you like "free" drinks during the rest of the day.

IGOR at the garden bar will make you the best drinks ever, so you will not miss extra wine, champagne or premium whiskey.

Archived