View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
5,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kew Gardens Cruiser View Post
We sailed on the Allure last May and I think that it has spoiled us. I went on the Carnival Miracle a few months later and while the destination was great ( Bermuda) it was a little disappointing being on a smaller, older ship after being on the Oasis class.
The Miracle(spirit class) or Radiance class is my favorite size and type of ships.
The larger newer ships are nice if you dont plan on getting off in the ports or dont enjoy hanging on the balcony as the ocean slips by. IMHO

To the OP
Price........ Itinerarary...... Ship....... In that order... they are interchangable to a certain extent BUT........

If I find a cruise for a great price last minute I wll book it. Im on a cruise. I will go to the same port multiple times.
Some ports I dont have to do anything but have a beer and lunch @ the beach. Others I find something else to explore

If there is a certain itinerary or a port I havnt been too I will pay more just for the experience. For instance when we do the Med in a couple years It will be more than I pay for our caribe cruises but I will find the best price for the ports I want to go to.

I will cruise on any ship anytime as long as the price is good but I prefer a smaller ship to a bigger ship. I dont need all the extra entertainment but it is nice to have that choice thou.

DOC

CANCER SUCKS

Ad Sponsored By