View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMedik View Post
MrPete,

I do like the new aft wraps and do like the cabins over the bridge, but I don't guess they could add them without increasing passenger numbers. The passenger cabins on deck 5 will eliminate complaints of noise from passengers on deck six aft about the loud bands in the aft lounge. The cabins over the bridge are just nice to look at and the view from up there is I'm sure awesome.

Adding the partial deck of cabins on deck 11, deck 12, and deck 3 is nothing but greed unchecked; whoever came up with those plans needs FIRED and forced to live in a crowded subway for a year. The 2.0 upgrades they are planning to add are appealing, but lining more passengers up to wait for service at the new venues is insane. I'm sure some bean counter calculated floor space in the main lounge and determined that patrons could fit in less space and the same for the aft lounge; but did he add the additional passengers into his equation? The bean counter should be hogtied and have beans shot at him via slingshot for the rest of his days on earth.

Two new aft wraps and two new Captains suites; the only new traveling options I see other than the six old aft wraps. Any other cabin will require that you venture out into the jam packed Sunshine; I suggest a nice sun hat, because with standing room only, the only sun many will get is on their heads.

In keeping with the new 'Sunshine' theme, the new name for the open decks should be Eclipse; the sun will surely be in shadows of the people standing around you.
I agree 100%--We have never looked for seats around Lido Pool but on the open decks.

While Serentity areas look nice. How many chairs would actually be available after the "chair hogs" have been there.

Thanks for the visuals Helped me to see this is not ship for me

PAST CRUISES

1990 CCL FANTASY
1992 CCL ECSTACY
2001 RCCL SV. of SEAS
2002 NCL SS NORWAY
2003 NCL SUN
2004 CCL LEGEND
2005 JAN NCL MAJESTY
2005 MAR NCL SUN
2005 NOV HAL VEENDAM
2005 DEC CCL CELEBRATION