View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Wondering about my upcoming RCL Cruise too.

We recently cruised on Legend of the Seas. We found the food in the dining room too salty, so I started asking other guests about the food. One fellow told me he loves lots of salt, but even he thought the food was much too salty. Personally, I am not cruising RCL in October for the food, but rather for the ports and entertainment. Freestyle dining is our first food preference since it gives you so many choices of different restaurant types to choose from each night. However, I do see RCL adding more eating venues. We even had dinner by the pool one night on Legend of the Seas. Another night the solarium was dressed up for dinner. After awhile I get tired of eating in the same formal dining room night after night on a 10 day cruise because it tends to be too noisey for my taste . We preferred the Windjammer for its quiet intimate atmosphere at night, but did not care for the food--except the meat cut by the Chef. I did try to get some Feta Cheese in the Buffet and was disappointed when I couldn't find something that simple to put in my salad. Now I can't wait to try Portofino's on my cruise in October simply to have another dining option. It's all about food choices for me.

Mary
Plymouth, MA