Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Marie (Porthopper101), your pictures were GREAT. I really liked that last one of you at the railing, you looked so happy. Hope your foot is doing better & thanks for sharing your pics.

(wish I lived closer so I could shop where your going to donate some of your gowns :D)!

Hello C & Hello ladies,

Yes, I am back from the cruise. I had a wonderful time. I had surgery on my right foot last Wednesday. It was planned before the cruise. I will be in cast for the next three months then the same to the left foot. I will see the doctor tomorrow for my hand, I am very sure they will do surgery on it. The next six months is going to be rough. I am tough and I am ready.

As soon as I am up to it, I will be donating many of the dresses and gowns at the recycle clothing thread.There are a dozen of dresses gowns I did not wear due to port days. We were too tired to go to dinner.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful day.

Marie

PS.. Here is a link to all the pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpell/collections/

Your dresses are all amazing. I loved looking at all of them. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Our youngest daughter has just had her high school prom on 3rd May so she is looking forward to wearing her dress on the Splendour in August

Very pretty dress & she looks great in it! :) Reminds me of one I wore for my Jr./Sr. Prom way back when! :D Same color & same style.

Hello C & Hello ladies,

Yes, I am back from the cruise. I had a wonderful time. I had surgery on my right foot last Wednesday. It was planned before the cruise. I will be in cast for the next three months then the same to the left foot. I will see the doctor tomorrow for my hand, I am very sure they will do surgery on it. The next six months is going to be rough. I am tough and I am ready.

As soon as I am up to it, I will be donating many of the dresses and gowns at the recycle clothing thread.There are a dozen of dresses gowns I did not wear due to port days. We were too tired to go to dinner.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful day.

Marie

PS.. Here is a link to all the pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpell/collections/

Marie,

My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. I'm sure you will be ready to dazzle everyone on your next cruise...I see you have one lined up already :p

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us throughout your cruise and today. I have enjoyed them so much. You have such style and class & look great in everything :D

Amy

cfdb45d5-8ba9-f4ac.jpg

I ordered my dress online last month & it had been sitting on my hamper for more than a week, until I finally bit the bullet to try it on tonight...excuse the wet hair :) When I came out of the bedroom with it on, my boys wondered where the heck I was going :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered my dress online last month & it had been sitting on my hamper for more than a week, until I finally bit the bullet to try it on tonight...excuse the wet hair :) When I came out of the bedroom with it on, my boys wondered where the heck I was going :)

It's a keeper. Love the colour.

Sent from my K080 using Tapatalk

cfdb45d5-8ba9-f4ac.jpg

Wow, great dress and you look gorgeous in it - don't know why you were nervous about trying it on, it fits like it was made for you!

Thanks girls! I was nervous trying it on because I went a size smaller than "normal" after spending the last month working with a personal trainer. I was more than pleased with the fit and the color is even nicer than I expected it to be...tags were attached, retailed for $289 and I got it shipped to my door for $100 (I'll be able to wear it again too).

Just got back last week from a 9 night on the Explorer of the Seas and this is what we wore for the first formal night.

/Users/lucentehomes/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2012/May 9, 2012_10/scan0017.jpg

scan0017.jpg.2f773ce9a08c193b395cb337a23bdf28.jpg

I know--I need an intervention!:o

I found another dress I could not turn down. $9.99!:eek: I'm trying to stop--really! But the cruise is just too far away!:D

[ATTACH]233128[/ATTACH]

Joyce, Love the GREEN!!!!! Really cute dress....love the flowy look....but oh how I love that GREEN!!!:)

I know--I need an intervention!:o

I found another dress I could not turn down. $9.99!:eek: I'm trying to stop--really! But the cruise is just too far away!:D

[ATTACH]233128[/ATTACH]

Intervention???

NEVER!!!:D

What do you think I'm doing? My cruise is not til Oct.

Edited by iheartbda

Intervention???

NEVER!!!:D

What do you think I'm doing? My cruise is not til Oct.

So what you're saying is that me buying dresses is "therapy" to keep me calm until the ship sails? I LIKE IT!!!:D Shop on my friends!

Edited by jkudzu

So what you're saying is that me buying dresses is "therapy" to keep me calm until the ship sails? I LIKE IT!!!:D Shop on my friends!

The educational term for it is Retail Therapy......and I have my Master's in it.:D

Your dress are all so beautiful and it took until the last picture to find out you have a beautiful smile too .

Hope you have a speedy recovery with very little pain.

Thank you Toxicfairy.

I used to smile more when I was not thinking about the gap between my teeth. I was going to have them veneers last year, but the last minute I chicken out; I was afraid they might look like chick lets. I will have them fixed one way or other sometime this year.

Hope all is well with you.

Marie

Thank you ladies for all your prayers and get well wishes. I do not need to have a surgery on my hand. The doctor gave me another shot and gave me a choice between a cast and a brace. I choose the brace. My foot is healing well. There is not much pain. I am spending my days by shopping for my next cruise :D.

Take care ladies and have a great Monday.

Marie

Thank you ladies for all your prayers and get well wishes. I do not need to have a surgery on my hand. The doctor gave me another shot and gave me a choice between a cast and a brace. I choose the brace. My foot is healing well. There is not much pain. I am spending my days by shopping for my next cruise :D.

Take care ladies and have a great Monday.

Marie

Marie,

So glad to hear that you aren't going to have to have surgery on your hand and that your foot is doing so well.

Enjoy your shopping for your next cruise. We love seeing your dresses, you are such a beautiful woman with fabulous taste!!!:).