Recommendations for shore excursion eastern caribbean

xcell

Going to be in st. Thomas/st.johns and st marten over xmas...

Git ne dw dd7 and dd10...any recommendations for ncl epic excursions that are family friendly?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

There are lots of things to do on those islands, and you don't have to limit yourself to the excursions offered by NCL. Check out the ports of call forums and you can see the variety of options.

As for specific recommendations, it's hard because you don't mention what your family likes to do. We have done the Coki beach/Coral World excursion in St Thomas, my boys loved Coral World but we don't have any aquariums near home. The beach was very child friendly in terms of the water being shallow, but it was very small.

St Maartin has a shop by the person who helped design Yoda from Star Wars, so that's a must-do for us :). There are many beaches, again check out the ports of call forums to find out which ones might be for you.

We also visited Coki Beach and Coral World when we were in St. Thomas with our kids. We booked our Coral World tickets directly and took one of the large open-air taxis there. My daughters were 12 and 5 at the time. My older daughter and my husband swam with sea lions which they loved and they also did a sea turtle encounter. My younger daughter and I just enjoyed the aquarium. We played at Coki Beach after finishing at Coral World - it was a great way to spend the day on St. Thomas.

Lisa