To anyone on Ruby Princess--URGENT! STUCK ON BALCONY

Wehwalt

Sorry about this but either my cabin attendant locked my balcony door when he turned down my cabin or its stuck but I'm in L107 and can't attract a response by shouting. I'm not in any distress, but would like to be let in. Thanks all. Sorry to be a bother. Will stay online.

Sorry about this but either my cabin attendant locked my balcony door when he turned down my cabin or its stuck but I'm in L107 and can't attract a response by shouting. I'm not in any distress, but would like to be let in. Thanks all. Sorry to be a bother. Will stay online.

I am on line with Princess. Will try to have them contact the ship. Back shortly to let you know

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just got off with Princess CA. he is contacting ship to request they send someone to your cabin !! Also, I see Pia is doing a live. Will post something there. Good luck. Pls report back that you are ok!!

Kathleen

Just got off with Princess CA. he is contacting ship to request they send someone to your cabin !! Also, I see Pia is doing a live. Will post something there. Good luck. Pls report back that you are ok!!

Kathleen

Kudo's to you! That was a very nice thing for you to do for a fellow CC member..

I think they believed me!!! Just posted on Pia's live from. Hopefully someone will be there soon!!! How's the weather - cold?

A bit breezy. I'm sure there is going to be a fuss. No, I shouted and no response, several times.

I'm not clear on that email format, can someone assist please?

A bit breezy. I'm sure there is going to be a fuss. No, I shouted and no response, several times.

I'm not clear on that email format, can someone assist please?

Wehwait

I just sent that email according to what was given. It did go through. Will let you know when I hear from them or should I say, if I hear from them!! You know, you might make the DVD Reflections.

Got my fingers crossed for you.

Kathleen