~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

At sail away time, I like to switch between both web cams.

If you click on the "2 in 1" camera, you will be able to see both at the same time, although in a smaller window next to your preferred camera view. I watched Ft lauderdale camera until the Allure passed in front of the Port Everglades camera, then back to the Ft Lauderdale camera for the further out to sea view. I'll be on her in 4 weeks at the top railing midship waving to the camera. :D

Maybe need to start a FLL cam watch group like the Galveston Cam Watch Group

My hope is to keep this thread going similar to to the Galveston Cam group so we can gather here on sail away days and enjoy watching our favorite RCI ships sail away on the Florida cams..all three of them and the NY cam as well.

Edited by emmy

If you click on the "2 in 1" camera, you will be able to see both at the same time, although in a smaller window next to your preferred camera view. I watched Ft lauderdale camera until the Allure passed in front of the Port Everglades camera, then back to the Ft Lauderdale camera for the further out to sea view. I'll be on her in 4 weeks at the top railing midship waving to the camera. :D

You can also easily switch from one cam to the other for the Port Everglades and Fort Lauderdale cams by using the Port Everglades webcam site..there are two large arrows on the upper left hand corner of the viewing screen. They appear if you place your cursor over that corner.You can move easily from one cam to the other.

Edited by emmy

I also like the new webcam. I went to the Port Everglades webcam (low shot and sound) and was able to switch camera angles within the same website to keep the sound.

I wish that Port Canaveral would add sound so we can hear the RCCL ships and the famous DCL horn. I do like hearing the DCL "When You Wish Upon a Star" horn.

My hope is to keep this thread going similar to to the Galveston Cam group so we can gather here on sail away days and enjoy watching our favorite RCI ships sail away on the Florida cams..all three of them and the NY cam as well.

Sounds like a plan. I do love seeing great views of the ships where I can see my old cabin (I still think of them as mine). These webcams are a great reason to buy a laptop with an HDMI output. For months before going on Allure we watched every sailing on our big screen. Now that I'm a charter member of the Everglades/FLL webcam group, I'll have to use my next cruise certificate to get back on Allure again for 2013.

Sounds like a plan. I do love seeing great views of the ships where I can see my old cabin (I still think of them as mine). These webcams are a great reason to buy a laptop with an HDMI output. For months before going on Allure we watched every sailing on our big screen. Now that I'm a charter member of the Everglades/FLL webcam group, I'll have to use my next cruise certificate to get back on Allure again for 2013.

Bill I am here if you`re here :) Me too I watch on the 55`TV some times.

Just a reminder MOnarch of the Seas sails away at about 4:15 pm on the Port Canaveral Cam. http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com

Liberty about 4:30 out of the Port Everglades / Ft Lauderdale webcam

Emmy... We are going on the Navigator on March 16th. I filled out the application to be fillmed and also to borrow a port cam banner. There was no mention where I would get the banner and where I return it. Would you know where your friends picked up their banner. If you don't know now, could you ask them when they return and then kindly post it on this thread?

Thanks,

Jerry

Emmy... We are going on the Navigator on March 16th. I filled out the application to be fillmed and also to borrow a port cam banner. There was no mention where I would get the banner and where I return it. Would you know where your friends picked up their banner. If you don't know now, could you ask them when they return and then kindly post it on this thread?

Thanks,

Jerry

Hello Jerry. You have mail.

It's great to see everyone on Cruise Critic enjoying our webcams!

Lou

www.PortEvergladesWebcam.com

www.FtLauderdaleWebcam.com

www.PortCanaveralWebcam.com

www.NYHarborWebcam.com

www.PortFever.com

www.InletPhotos.com

Thanks,

Jerry

Hi Jerry ~ I see that Lou came by to answer your question about the banner.

Enjoy Navigator and will be waving back at you!:)

Emmy, thanks for starting this thread. I really like the new cam that was added in FLL.

You are welcome :) So tomorrow we will have a RCI triple header out of Fort Lauderdale...Oasis, Navigator and Liberty of the Seas. See you here tomorrow!!:)

What time are we getting together!:)

Sail away parade starts at 4pm... appearances by the RCI beauties according to the schedule right now is in order of appearance...Liberty @4:30

Lady O @ 5pm and Navigator @ 5:30pm :):)

Hello Jerry. You have mail.

It's great to see everyone on Cruise Critic enjoying our webcams!

Lou

www.PortEvergladesWebcam.com

www.FtLauderdaleWebcam.com

www.PortCanaveralWebcam.com

www.NYHarborWebcam.com

www.PortFever.com

www.InletPhotos.com

Love the webcams.

I have some questions for you. We are going out on the Oasis in June, coming in the day before. I was thinking about watching the ships that depart on Friday June 22.

So, first question, do you know of schedule of any leaving that date, and if so, is there a good place to watch them leaving?