You opinion on port substitution desired

Sue Goodreds

Does anyone want to guess on what they will do for an 11/11/17 sailing scheduled to go to HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk? I am thinking St. Thomas will not be ready in 2 months. Do you agree? Do you think they'll stop at a different port or add an extra sea day? Thanks for your opinions!!!

While not discounting Irma's devastation, I will say, in my cruising experience, tender ports are much more likely to be cancelled. Non-tender ports will open fairly quickly once it has been decided it is safe because the ship may allow staff to debark to participate in island clean-up while passengers are enjoying their port day.

Does anyone want to guess on what they will do for an 11/11/17 sailing scheduled to go to HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk? I am thinking St. Thomas will not be ready in 2 months. Do you agree? Do you think they'll stop at a different port or add an extra sea day? Thanks for your opinions!!!

Time will tell.

I agre with you about St Thomas. If I had to guess I'd say either sea day or Amber Cove