Where is everyone cruising to in 2013?

Bramcruiser

We cruise with you and S ages ago - you accompanied me to go snorkelling as the rest of my friends would not go - it was in the Carib somewhere - still remember how neat you two were - that snorkelling trip and watching the moonlight from our "private" public deck still gets brought up once in a long while - we will be doing Celebrity Solstice Alaska June 21 and Joanne and I will do a cruise and land Alaska called double Denali on HAL's Zuiderdam Aug 24, then Island Princess through the Panama Dec 21 - Robin

Friend and I are doing our first Asian from Hong Kong to Singapore on Celebrity Millennium on December 21, 2013. We live in Puerto Rico, so this will be a welcome change in climate :rolleyes: Anyone else on this trip who is interested in booking private shore excursions?

NCL BREAKAWAY - July 21, 2013 to Bermuda

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

We cruises the Breakaway early May and had a great time!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Steve here, cruising for the first time in 2013 on the RCI Jewel of the Seas leaving out of San Juan on October 19, 2013. Cheers.

Great ship and a wonderful introduction to cruising.

Send from my iPad using Cruise Critic App

Great ship and a wonderful introduction to cruising.

You are no stranger to cruising I see. My 50th birthday is next year, was thinking of a Mediterranean Cruise in combination with a week or two in Italy. So many options, do you have any experience sailing the Mediterranean, if so any recommendations? Cheers.

You are no stranger to cruising I see. My 50th birthday is next year, was thinking of a Mediterranean Cruise in combination with a week or two in Italy. So many options, do you have any experience sailing the Mediterranean, if so any recommendations? Cheers.

Celebrity Silhouette TA is our first TA but I am really looking and booking all these wonderful tours. We will be in Rome for 3 extra days. I have never been to any of the places on the itinerary or Europe except Israel.

Look at Rick Steve's suggestions, http://francescacaruso.com/, Fodors, Romashuttle, EATINGITALYFOODTOURS, Jackthedriver.com, etc.

Leaving from Barcelona on Serenade of the Seas 9/28 for a Mediterranean voyage. We're looking forward to a more port intensive journey compared to Caribbean itineraries we've traveled before. There'll be no time for sea legs on a trip such as this. BTW Rick Steves' Mediterranean Cruise Ports has been a handy guide for planning. Shoot me a line if any of you are sailing with us.

Hi,

We've booked through Pied Piper to be on the Celebrity Equinox, sailing from Barcelona on the 21st August 2013, travelling around the Mediteranean for 12 nights with an overnight stop in Venice. It's just over 3 weeks away and I can't wait. This will be our 4th PP cruise and even though the LGBT roll call thread is very small (only 4 posts), hopefully, there'll be plenty of people there at the first night welcoming drinks do.

(In 2014 we're looking at the 2 week PP Trans Atlantic crossing from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton in April, with stops in Nassau, the Azores and an overnight in Bermuda.)

A&R

• 2 weeks later...

MSC new ship Divina November 2,2013 ..Venice to Miami 18 nights

Very cheap!!!

Traveling with five friends.. (so far)

Dennis

532 days at sea

47 cruises

12 cruise lines

T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific, Rio/ Amazon, Alaska

Edited by AFuncruiser

• 2 weeks later...
Gawd NO!! Me and my partner have book, Dec.8-22, 2012 on the Celebrity Summit, and Dec. 9-14-2013, on Carnival Victory and then Dec.14-21, 2013 on MSC Divina, ..... Still waiting for the 2014 Itineries to open up,lol Can't wait, :-) Any body else goin on any of these cruises??

I know this post is ll months old...but we are cruising on the Carnival Victory on Dec 9-14 as well. We are a group of 8 friends: three couples (2 female, 1 male) and two straight friends. Anyone else joining us?