What happens if there is a residence rate after final payment?

Mousy

I just saw that there is $50 discount per first 2 people on each room on the cruise that we are taking on Feb 9th. Final payment has been made, is there a way I can still take advantage of this or am I out of luck?

Thanks in advance! We have 2 rooms booked so I would really love to get an OBC or a refund for the $200!

This is for Independence of the sea's on Feb 9th if someone else is able to use it.

Mousy

I just saw that there is $50 discount per first 2 people on each room on the cruise that we are taking on Feb 9th. Final payment has been made, is there a way I can still take advantage of this or am I out of luck?

Thanks in advance! We have 2 rooms booked so I would really love to get an OBC or a refund for the $200!

This is for Independence of the sea's on Feb 9th if someone else is able to use it.

Mousy

You cannot get any monetary credit. Check if any better staterooms have also come down in price. You might be able to upgrade for little or no extra cost.

You cannot get any refund nor OBC after final payment. As Bob mentioned, typically the only option is to see if the category about what you currently have has also had a price drop that may entice you. They will let you upsell to that or move if the price is the same or lower than what you paid.

You cannot get any refund nor OBC after final payment. As Bob mentioned, typically the only option is to see if the category about what you currently have has also had a price drop that may entice you. They will let you upsell to that or move if the price is the same or lower than what you paid.

To expand on this, you can not get any refund after the final payment DATE... Some people like to send the money to RCL long before the final payment date. If the person paid the balance before the final payment date, they could get some of it back if the price has dropped.