Equionx: Drydock in Spring 2014?

XFans

In Malaga hotel and watch the ship sail back to Cadiz for dry dock. Cellars is Pub , but the Glass show is remaining as the blowers had 6 months contracts still enforce.

X could still get rid of the glass show if they wanted, dont think that a 6 month contract would keep them from changing the ship the way they want. They could continue to pay them for 6 month without work or maybe there is a sort of early end term with a certain fee (dont know the correct english word for what I mean, guess you understand it).

Glass show wasnt too popular on the Eclipse in march, been there twice but not much people watched it. It seems to be quite expensive so I could understand if they change it. Lawn Club Grille would be nice and for sure create more revenue 😉

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hello everyone :)

Well, as usual there's no guarantee of pictures as it depends on what Dave does and where he needs to go on the ship.

He flies out early Tuesday morning.....very early in fact! We need to leave home at about 3am, and my plan is to go to work after I've left him at the airport, but I think it will be a case of seeing how long I last for! Might end up having to go home slightly earlier! :o

He gets back to the UK on the 9th May, so yes, it's a very short one this time.

Thanks for all the nice comments again, and, as I say, if I know or see anything, I'll be sure to pass on the info/pics :)

Hello everyone :)

Well, as usual there's no guarantee of pictures as it depends on what Dave does and where he needs to go on the ship.

He flies out early Tuesday morning.....very early in fact! We need to leave home at about 3am, and my plan is to go to work after I've left him at the airport, but I think it will be a case of seeing how long I last for! Might end up having to go home slightly earlier! :o

He gets back to the UK on the 9th May, so yes, it's a very short one this time.

Thanks for all the nice comments again, and, as I say, if I know or see anything, I'll be sure to pass on the info/pics :)

Thanks Amy.:)

For what it's worth, I received an email today talking about making specialty restaurant reservations. We are on the May 20th sailing and Silk Harvest was still listed. Seems the rumors of SH being replaced are likely not true. Oh well, would have liked to give Qsine a try

For what it's worth, I received an email today talking about making specialty restaurant reservations. We are on the May 20th sailing and Silk Harvest was still listed. Seems the rumors of SH being replaced are likely not true. Oh well, would have liked to give Qsine a try

More likely is the website has not been correctly updated with the change that will occur.

There are changes listed in the Celebrity website:

Gastrobar

Comfort food and craft beer enthusiasts can unite to try over 40 handcrafted boutique beer selections, creative cocktails and elevated bar snacks. With inviting entertainment and great music, Gastrobar offers an atmosphere of casual sophistication. Become a part of the movement, satisfy your curiosities, and indulge in the innovation.

Slush

Chill out with a flurry of fresh frozen cocktails located pool side to help you keep your cool. Cocktails range from Russian Standard Vodka, Limoncello, fresh pressed lemon juice and raspberries to Hendricks Gin, fresh cucumbers and mint, fresh Persian lime & Florida Valencia & Hamlin orange juice, all balanced with organic agave nectar. Several of the cocktails are also available in non-alcoholic versions.

Gastrobar seems like the replacement for cellar masters. Silk Harvest and the Hot Glass show are still listed

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=EQ#overview/explore/ships/overview.do%3Fpagename=ship_EQ&shipCode=EQ

Hi everyone,

Little news but good news! Dave says the ship is spotless, and that's day 1 of dry-dock, so if anyone was worried about the ship's condition, it sounds like she's as new already!

And just to prove she's now in dry-dock with her 'underneaths' out on show :o

IMG_2374_zps529ec2fc.jpg

here is a link to the top 20

voted for Gastro Pubs in the UK.

Many are owned by Celebrity Chefs and have Michelin Stars.

I am looking forward to this venue as I am sure

there will be nice wines to go with the food,it

will also be a good alternative to Bistro on 5.

Be interesting to see what the cover charge will be,

my guess is $5 per person same as Bistro and the Lawn Club.

http://www.lovefood.com/journal/opin...stropubs-named

Be interesting to see what the cover charge will be,

my guess is $5 per person same as Bistro and the Lawn Club.

If it is upscale I think it will be more expensive

If X are emulating the Glass House on P&O, the charges are around $5-$10.

We shared a 2 x small plate selections making 6 choices from the list of 9 for £4.95...approx. $7-8

A sample menu is attached. Nice choice of wines and beers in there.

If they achieve something similar, I will be eager to try it.

Now all I have to do is book a cruise on Equinox....:)

glasshouse_example_2.pdf

If it is upscale I think it will be more expensive

Captains Club rep said it was like any other bar. No cover charge. But there will be a cost if you wish to order the small plates (tapas). Maybe Celebrity can confirm.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Christine Frances

• 2 weeks later...
On Hells Kitchen right now they just arrived at Gordon's NEW concept in LA, his "GastroPub"!

And are cooking tonight off the menu!

Okay Wallie, any more threads you can post this information on?

Okay Wallie, any more threads you can post this information on?

Only the many that have to do with the new design on the Equinox:D

But ya know if it's a problem I will let everyone go back to moaning about the changes.

Edited by wallie5446