Miracle/Alaska boarding time?

twinmom38

Anyone sail Alaska this past season from Seattle? Do you remember what time you were able to board? Reason I ask is that DH and I, and my sister and BIL have suites, which would entitle us to early boarding, but my son and DIL are also coming, not in a suite. Thought if we get there at the "right" time, my son wouldnt have to wait too long, as I wil likely wait with them, since its their first cruise.. we sail at 4pm.. hotel has us on an 11 AM shuttle, but that can be changed. thanks!

Anyone sail Alaska this past season from Seattle? Do you remember what time you were able to board? Reason I ask is that DH and I, and my sister and BIL have suites, which would entitle us to early boarding, but my son and DIL are also coming, not in a suite. Thought if we get there at the "right" time, my son wouldnt have to wait too long, as I wil likely wait with them, since its their first cruise.. we sail at 4pm.. hotel has us on an 11 AM shuttle, but that can be changed. thanks!

You are always able to start boarding the ship as soon as it clears customs from the previous trip. We usually arrive, mind you in New Orleans or Jacksonville, about 10am and we are typically in our rooms by 11:15am.

thank you.. i was thinking same.. leaving hotel by around 900 am..

I am thinking 9am is too early. I would keep the 11am time frame leaving the hotel or arriving at 11am time frame.... But 9am will just have you sitting for at least 1-2 hours....