Found a Budget Rental Car discount code

Eeyoregon

Had a reservation already with budget total cost was149.99 for two day rental. Entered this code and cost went down to 113.00, saved 37.00! Thanks so much!!

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk

That is great!!! :) Be sure to check rates once a week or so because I have seen them drop.

Happy sailing!

Thanks for the code.

We got a Ford Escape for 1 day Dec 20 for $50, half price, total of $67, regular price of $128 + taxes for a day.

Yay!

Try U202326. It was on a post earlier and for renting my car next feb the base price was $40 compared to $76 using the Y number. However, I can't seem to make either one work with the prepay option.

My code allowed me to pay in advance BUT it didn't make it any cheaper :confused: so I opted to pay at counter in case the rate drops again.

Thanks for your code. It made my price higher but it may work for others :).

I found a discount BCD code for Budget Rental Cars that I thought I would share. It is one of their codes so no membership needed and nothing shady about it.

It's good at various locations in Florida and also works on one-way rentals (like between Ft Lauderdale and Miami) as well as some non-airport locations. For my particular mini-van rental it does limit it to 125 miles but on my friends sedan rental, it includes unlimited miles.

The code is Y937800 and works with Budget coupons that you may have in addition from places like Costco, Entertainment Book, etc.

Gina

What type of discount is this coupon code listed here? Is it a special code that I will need to have some type of identification. :)

I found it while searching their website a while back. When you enter the code when booking, it does not indicate any membership requirements or coupons needed for the rate. In the past I have used other codes/coupons and a pop-up warning saying "proof of membership or must present coupon" has popped up on the screen.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I check the car rental rates almost daily by doing a mock booking. I got an email this morning from Budget saying, "We see that you didn't complete your reservation....blah blah blah...so here is a free upgrade code UUWZ027 to help you finish your Florida rental." It won't work for me because you can't upgrade beyond a mini-van but maybe it will help someone else.

Apparently I need to clean out my "cookies" on my computer since I wasn't logged in under an account name or anything yet they were still able to cyber stalk me :rolleyes:.

Gina

after checking the codes posted here,(and thank you by the way, as you never know what can help save money til you try) a code I found by another helpful poster worked best for me (she said it was a travelocity code) try X474200 cheapest by far for a two and a half day mini van rental picking up at Orlando airport and dropping off Miami downtown (near cruises leaving from Miami)

after checking the codes posted here,(and thank you by the way, as you never know what can help save money til you try) a code I found by another helpful poster worked best for me (she said it was a travelocity code) try X474200 cheapest by far for a two and a half day mini van rental picking up at Orlando airport and dropping off Miami downtown (near cruises leaving from Miami)

Thanks for the code tip. Unfortunately it doubled my rate, yikes!! Anything that can save us some money is worth trying in my book and may help someone else! Man, if you needed rental this weekend you could get one for $19.00 with this code!

Gina

Edited by Eeyoregon

I found it while searching their website a while back. When you enter the code when booking, it does not indicate any membership requirements or coupons needed for the rate. In the past I have used other codes/coupons and a pop-up warning saying "proof of membership or must present coupon" has popped up on the screen.

Hope that helps.

I actually found this code a couple months ago on this thread but also on website for Florida tourist called MouseSavers.

So I felt good about using it.

It's good to keep checking back as one said prices do change. The $120 was the price I got for a full size car for 2 days with the "Y" coupon code for the past two months.

It was still $120 as of last Monday.

Today under two weeks before we leave it dropped to $65 !!!!!! Plus it accepted the upgrade coupon the other poster posted.

I'm hoping that a full size car will fit 4 people and ALL our luggage so a possible upgrade will help.:)

I actually found this code a couple months ago on this thread but also on website for Florida tourist called MouseSavers.

So I felt good about using it.

Oh, yes, MouseSavers is an awesome avenue for savings!! I get their newsletter and have saved a lot on our Disney World trips from the tips I have gotten from them :)!

Thanks for the info cruzinisgood!!!

It's good to keep checking back as one said prices do change. The $120 was the price I got for a full size car for 2 days with the "Y" coupon code for the past two months.

It was still $120 as of last Monday.

Today under two weeks before we leave it dropped to $65 !!!!!! Plus it accepted the upgrade coupon the other poster posted.

I'm hoping that a full size car will fit 4 people and ALL our luggage so a possible upgrade will help.:)

Oh my gosh, that is AWESOME!! Validates my obsession with checking rates frequently, LOL!

I found a discount BCD code for Budget Rental Cars that I thought I would share. It is one of their codes so no membership needed and nothing shady about it.

It's good at various locations in Florida and also works on one-way rentals (like between Ft Lauderdale and Miami) as well as some non-airport locations. For my particular mini-van rental it does limit it to 125 miles but on my friends sedan rental, it includes unlimited miles.

The code is Y937800 and works with Budget coupons that you may have in addition from places like Costco, Entertainment Book, etc.

Gina

I tried the code and it brought the compact car rental down from $120 to $88 per day for our January trip ..pick up at FLL and drop off at MIA. Good savings...BUT then I checked the Thrifty site..and with no code my 2 day rental would only be $48 per day. Its amazing how much of a price difference there is between car rental companies.

I tried the code and it brought the compact car rental down from $120 to $88 per day for our January trip ..pick up at FLL and drop off at MIA. Good savings...BUT then I checked the Thrifty site..and with no code my 2 day rental would only be $48 per day. Its amazing how much of a price difference there is between car rental companies.

That's great! I just tried a Thrifty code from the rentalcode.com that a pp mentioned and with 4C14M code, I could rent a minivan for 24 hrs picking up in FLL and dropping off at Miami cruise port for $39.99!!! Too bad it's only good thru June and I need November :(.

I will definitely keep checking!

Thanks everyone for the great ideas!

just changed one half of my rental from budget to alamo through hotwire. got a minivan from orlando airport to hotel drop off in miami for $20.00 per day. went from 177 for 2.5 days to 87. Just keep pluggin away. does take time tho and you have to mapquest to see other possible nearby locations to where you need to be and factor in shuttle or cab. Plus different codes really depend on different locations it seems.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for sharing!! I was using another budget code U1333214, and when I went to make some changes I do not know what I did. I messed up my reservation and couldn't get the same discount. I used the code you provided and I got my discount back. Now I'm happy again!!!

Edited by Chelleum

You're welcome :)! Glad it helped!

Thank you so much for your code! I had 3 car rental reservations and I applied to the code to all of them. Savings were about $5 each, but I'll keep checking!

Your upgrade code is vaild until Dec 2012 and my rentals are in 2013 - I'll check rentalcodes.com early next year for more goodies:D. I love Cruise Critic!