Cruise Wedding Budget (Downloadable Excel File)

JulieRose

Thanks JulieRose!

I will be getting married on the Conquest April 22, 2012 and your spreadsheet will probably save me from certain disaster. I only began planning this week and I am completely unfamiliar with wedding planning in any way.

I don't think I will have any sailing guests so I am hoping that makes my planning easier (and less expensive) but I still have sooooo much to do.

Thanks again for your wonderful spreadsheet!

• 3 months later...
Hey everybody,

I've seen a lot of people asking for budget advice so here's the budget I've been using in a downloadable excel file. The file is fully automated to total your expenses, subtract the cash you already have saved and have put down as deposits and tell you how much you'll have to save per paycheck or week to have the wedding of your dreams. (All of my info is removed of course so you can just start your own budgeting.) Also included are worksheets for your guest list and the 12 month countdown checklist I've been using.

Please read the info on the first page! If you have any questions or problems my contact info is there. (if you cannot download the file using the instructions on the site, you can choose to open the file with excel and then save it.)

http://www.black-ring.net/wedding.html

Hope this helps! Please don't forget to let me know what you think!

I wanted to thank you for this. This is amazing!! I am in the process of just starting to plan a cruise wedding and this is going to be very helpful for me.

Great Job, much appreciated :)

Hey everybody! Glad you're still finding this useful. We just returned from our cruise wedding today and I think I learned a lot about some things that maybe should be tweaked and ways to make the spreadsheet better. There were some expenses that I feel like I left off, so once i have a better idea of exactly what they are, I will post an update.

Hey everybody! Glad you're still finding this useful. We just returned from our cruise wedding today and I think I learned a lot about some things that maybe should be tweaked and ways to make the spreadsheet better. There were some expenses that I feel like I left off, so once i have a better idea of exactly what they are, I will post an update.

Hi, Congratulations on your marriage :) I was wondering if you could help me...I am in the process of trying to plan for my own wedding cruise......was it everything you imagined and more? Did it end up costing you more than you had expected? Did you get married through the cruise line or did you go with an independent wedding planner? Sorry for all the questions but I am really nervous about having things work out. This will also be my first cruise, as well as most of my guests first cruise:confused:

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, Congratulations on your marriage :) I was wondering if you could help me...I am in the process of trying to plan for my own wedding cruise......was it everything you imagined and more? Did it end up costing you more than you had expected? Did you get married through the cruise line or did you go with an independent wedding planner? Sorry for all the questions but I am really nervous about having things work out. This will also be my first cruise, as well as most of my guests first cruise:confused:

Thanks in advance

Sorry, I just saw this. I haven't really been checking this forum because, no, it was not everything I imagined and more, it was a giant mess. All total the wedding, cruise, spending money, everything came out to about $15,000 which is about what we expected. We got married through Princess and based on our experience, I would not recommend it unless you are sure that you are the only wedding that day. I think a big part of the problem with our wedding was that there were 3 others that day so the coordinator, the captain and other support staff were all rushing to get through them all. The coordinator was terrible and disappeared almost immediately after the ceremony. The best part of the day was the photographer who kept everything going after the coordinator vanished. He was wonderful and got some really nice shots.

Here's a link to our pics. http://www.mywedding.com/jessiandscott/photo_621669_20923962.html

All total the wedding, cruise, spending money, everything came out to about $15,000 which is about what we expected.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:Wow... You are making me feel better about the choices I made for our wedding. Sorry that it wasn't exactly what you had hoped for, but glad the photographer was able to be a help.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am a 2013 bride and very thankful for your kind and generous time offering of your excel spreadsheet! So much work, and certainly a guide towards many things I may not have considered. Appreciate it. Thanks again!

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey everybody,

I've seen a lot of people asking for budget advice so here's the budget I've been using in a downloadable excel file. The file is fully automated to total your expenses, subtract the cash you already have saved and have put down as deposits and tell you how much you'll have to save per paycheck or week to have the wedding of your dreams. (All of my info is removed of course so you can just start your own budgeting.) Also included are worksheets for your guest list and the 12 month countdown checklist I've been using.

Please read the info on the first page! If you have any questions or problems my contact info is there. (if you cannot download the file using the instructions on the site, you can choose to open the file with excel and then save it.)

http://www.black-ring.net/wedding.html

Hope this helps! Please don't forget to let me know what you think!

I love this budget form! I am rather savvy with Excel myself but finding this saved me hours (although I know you spent several creating this yourself)! Thanks so much for creating this and sharing with everyone. I modified some of the formulas and changed some of the titles to fit my wedding and now it's perfect!