Tima's Breeze Wedding Review

Shatima

~ #1. this is YOUR Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure your soon to be Hubby/or Wife maybe happy for this, but lets be honest The BRIDE is the VIP.. Take at least 5-10mins for YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!! we hae soooo much going on , so many things needed that only we know, so many pulling you this & that way, You are worried about this& that.. S T O P and get your mind right and get in a peaceful state of mind.. I truely feel you will enjoy this more.. SO think of me when its time to clear your mind.. "Tima Time" lol

~#2. NO matter how much info we share/give we cant Truely get you ready for YOUR Wedding.. Each of us are different and thats what makes us Special... All of our Weddings Will be DIFFERENT and thats ok.. Ut I will say all of our Reviews are great Guides on what happen.. SO take a piece of each of us and Make your Day Taylor to you :)

~#3. Take time out (after) like maybe that Evening B 4 Dinner and spend time with your Newly Hubby/Wife.. Spend time sharing your favy moments, open some gifts, hug on each other, JUST DONT miss dinner.. lol.. And LOCK the DOOR Housekeeping walked in on us (NO WE WERENT) lol but honey the whole damm Steak House knew who we were BC of her walking in!!!!! LMBO

~#4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE REZ FOR THE STEAK HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT CARE IF YOU ASK FOR IT FOR A GIFT, OR YOU SURPRISE YOUR BETTER HALF ITS A M O S T DO, $35 IS NOTHINGGGGGG COMPARED TO WHAT YOU GET HELL I SPEND $20 ON TWO PIECES OF CHEESECAKE FROM THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!!! LOLOL. IT'S SEXY, IT'S ALL TOP OF THE LINE FOOD, AND ITS JUST A OVERALL WONDERFUL TIME FROM START TO FINISH.... S/N I ASKED FOR A TABLE BY THE WINDOW!!!! AND FOR SOME REASON THEY SET US AT THE BACK TABLE (NOT LIKE FAR BACK) BUT THIS TABLE HONEY WAS DEAD CENTER TO THE KITCHEN SO EVERYONE IN THERE COULD SEE US.. I MADE SURE I LET THEM KNOW NOTHING WAS POPPING OFF BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT IT COULD HAD BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

~#5. HAVE yourself an assistant... YOU will forsure need someone to have back up copies of EVERYTHING, to know whats going on, to carry some of your items.. Just to be the mini you, bc you will NOT be able to be every where..

~6. Pre Try on- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you try your dress on the day b 4 you Get Married.. I know we have the final fitting but im talking about the dayyyyyyyyyyy before, check your back, sides, front, make sure items are tuck and that someone knows how U want it..Sure i lost 50 pounds for my Wedding but I still had some arm flab, and yall I didnt feel it on my Wedding day and it stuck out the whole time..Everyone was sooo busy they didnt even catch it and YUP U guessed it NO PHOTO SHOP on those ones... but whatever I still looked good.. But yeah have you a try on..

~7. PIX- Please make sure to have someone else snapping pix of you the WHOLE time!!!!!!!!!! Even when you are walking around the ship.. We had Nooooooo one walkin with us (it all happen so fast everyone was gonnnnne, lol) but its all good I guess our open bar was a hit.. OHHHH and let your guest know IF you dont want any of your pix on FB b4 you get back off the Cruise.. lol I didnt really need to post not 1 pix bc everyone had all ready did it.. SO if that will bother you please say something...

OK IM GETTING OFF OF WERK NOW, I WILL HAVE MORE LATER HUGS:D

Thanks for the rundown! I've been going back and forth about the steakhouse.

~ #1. this is YOUR Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure your soon to be Hubby/or Wife maybe happy for this, but lets be honest The BRIDE is the VIP.. Take at least 5-10mins for YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!! we hae soooo much going on , so many things needed that only we know, so many pulling you this & that way, You are worried about this& that.. S T O P and get your mind right and get in a peaceful state of mind.. I truely feel you will enjoy this more.. SO think of me when its time to clear your mind.. "Tima Time" lol

~#2. NO matter how much info we share/give we cant Truely get you ready for YOUR Wedding.. Each of us are different and thats what makes us Special... All of our Weddings Will be DIFFERENT and thats ok.. Ut I will say all of our Reviews are great Guides on what happen.. SO take a piece of each of us and Make your Day Taylor to you :)

~#3. Take time out (after) like maybe that Evening B 4 Dinner and spend time with your Newly Hubby/Wife.. Spend time sharing your favy moments, open some gifts, hug on each other, JUST DONT miss dinner.. lol.. And LOCK the DOOR Housekeeping walked in on us (NO WE WERENT) lol but honey the whole damm Steak House knew who we were BC of her walking in!!!!! LMBO

~#4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE REZ FOR THE STEAK HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT CARE IF YOU ASK FOR IT FOR A GIFT, OR YOU SURPRISE YOUR BETTER HALF ITS A M O S T DO, $35 IS NOTHINGGGGGG COMPARED TO WHAT YOU GET HELL I SPEND $20 ON TWO PIECES OF CHEESECAKE FROM THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!!! LOLOL. IT'S SEXY, IT'S ALL TOP OF THE LINE FOOD, AND ITS JUST A OVERALL WONDERFUL TIME FROM START TO FINISH.... S/N I ASKED FOR A TABLE BY THE WINDOW!!!! AND FOR SOME REASON THEY SET US AT THE BACK TABLE (NOT LIKE FAR BACK) BUT THIS TABLE HONEY WAS DEAD CENTER TO THE KITCHEN SO EVERYONE IN THERE COULD SEE US.. I MADE SURE I LET THEM KNOW NOTHING WAS POPPING OFF BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT IT COULD HAD BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

~#5. HAVE yourself an assistant... YOU will forsure need someone to have back up copies of EVERYTHING, to know whats going on, to carry some of your items.. Just to be the mini you, bc you will NOT be able to be every where..

~6. Pre Try on- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you try your dress on the day b 4 you Get Married.. I know we have the final fitting but im talking about the dayyyyyyyyyyy before, check your back, sides, front, make sure items are tuck and that someone knows how U want it..Sure i lost 50 pounds for my Wedding but I still had some arm flab, and yall I didnt feel it on my Wedding day and it stuck out the whole time..Everyone was sooo busy they didnt even catch it and YUP U guessed it NO PHOTO SHOP on those ones... but whatever I still looked good.. But yeah have you a try on..

~7. PIX- Please make sure to have someone else snapping pix of you the WHOLE time!!!!!!!!!! Even when you are walking around the ship.. We had Nooooooo one walkin with us (it all happen so fast everyone was gonnnnne, lol) but its all good I guess our open bar was a hit.. OHHHH and let your guest know IF you dont want any of your pix on FB b4 you get back off the Cruise.. lol I didnt really need to post not 1 pix bc everyone had all ready did it.. SO if that will bother you please say something...

OK IM GETTING OFF OF WERK NOW, I WILL HAVE MORE LATER HUGS:D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW U are doing it!!!!!!!!! That's REALLLY kind.. yeah I dont know WHY we haven't been going :) and I thought I added you to the Group Cruise Wall?? will do right now :)

The steakhouse is a must on any cruise - we do it every year.....

We are taking all of our sailing guests (24) to the steakhouse one night as a thank you for joining us

Edited by Shatima

Oh WooooW, Thank You Sooooooo Much. This is why I do it.. We are always suppose to help others when we can You know.. It truely makes our Life Much Better and Easiser.. Well I know mines is, but I know its BC of GOD and the person that he has me & my Heart to be.. If I can ever help you more please feel free to inbox me (allaboutthis04 at yahoo dot com).. And Really TY for your well wishes :p

I've been popping on & off these boards since I joined CC & I've seen you give 120% to everyone! God bless your union & congrats!!! Thanks for sharing your joy with us all.

Heeeeey T,

No You are more then Welcome... I do this for those like you, that Want info and need info.. And I appreciate that you let me know You read it and that it was helpful.... IF you need anything, Please let me know...

Thank you so much Tima!! Your review is so helpful, as are your tips. I really appreciate you taking the time to help everyone (especially me!). :)

• 3 weeks later...

Top of the Morning,

To be honest I Didn't!!!! There was one gurl that stood out to me and we seen her everyday!!!! WE drop some to her.. BUT be clear thisis TOTAL on YOU And your Partner If you want to give You can and if you don't, YOu don't have to... To make it easier on you.. I would have one person to hold $$$ envelope's for you.. at the end of partying and before they start to clear/pack up I would just hand them the tip that way..

Good morning Shatima

I have a question for you in terms of tipping how did you handle this? This is all new to me.

Thanks

AND keeping it REAL.. U shouldn't feel bad about it.... It's Truly ok..

I didn't tip either I feel my wedding was do expensive already just wasn't any more money in the budget specially for 3 coordinators!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Sooo Shatima, I'm 5 days out and freaking out but very excited. I am on the Breeze with the same locations as you. Any last minute advice? I got my call from Sasha but haven't heard anything from the WE so I am calling them this morning.

I will say Make sure you put Someone else you really can trust in charge of YOUR phone.. I was getting all kinda calls about where are you walking in the port at, how long do we have to wait for this, blah blah.. If you have someone that you can trust PLEASE do so..

UMM I Pray you get the same gurl I did. she was soooo nice and helpful, and set things up how I wanted them well I had my mom make sure everything was right..

Paper work.. If you don't follow nooooooo advice following this: Print everything out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had some of my people off the list or the names backwards..

When you leave the theater u will have to walk through so many people to get up stirs to the Club, gurl get your Thank You's ready... You will get a million..

Oh take someone around with you when you are getting your pix done, and if they have a mirror to hold for you that would be great too.. They don't Photoshop all pix or NONE if they don't want to my smart mouth guy said.. But u just want to make sure your gloss is good, your hair is in place, the girls are up, extra,...

im sooooo Happy for you and I cant wait to see your pix boooo.. Now GO DO THAT!!!! and never forget your 5 mins to your self, it will be a million things going on but for you and your thoughts they need to get CALM, the day will go SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast trust US past Brides, time would be the only thing I NEEEEDED/ WANTED / WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE MORE OFF...

Sooo Shatima, I'm 5 days out and freaking out but very excited. I am on the Breeze with the same locations as you. Any last minute advice? I got my call from Sasha but haven't heard anything from the WE so I am calling them this morning.

NO he didn't.. and that's why I was PISSED! don't edit a pix that U like, U not paying for them I am, and they are My Life Long Pix. He was such a A hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soo rude, I don't have to edit these pix U do know that right, is what we kept saying.. I will BRING my own next time!!!!!

They didn't edit any of your pictures?!?!

Our guy did nearly all of ours even though he knew we weren't going to purchase everything. He even included a couple of the before's so we could see the difference(s).

That's what Im saying.. Any Soon to be Brides, PLEASE bring this up while they are taking pix (or before they start. .. I would even try to get something in written,,, Then You remember I told yall he said I through a couple of extra pix in for you.. got back to the room and they were the ones I look a "Hotttt A** Mess" he was being R E A L L Y NICE NASTY, and hateful bc they only throw them away.. but its all good, it is what it is...

For all the money they charge, they should edit all pics!

That's what Im saying.. Any Soon to be Brides, PLEASE bring this up while they are taking pix (or before they start. .. I would even try to get something in written,,, Then You remember I told yall he said I through a couple of extra pix in for you.. got back to the room and they were the ones I look a "Hotttt A** Mess" he was being R E A L L Y NICE NASTY, and hateful bc they only throw them away.. but its all good, it is what it is...

After he took the photos of the wedding and around the ship how/when did you go to look at them and decide which package you were going to buy?

I keep thinking about how Sasha said that the wedding party has to arrive at the port dressed and ready for ceremony. Tima, did your bridal party do this? It sounds like disaster with them getting out of cars, carrying luggage, etc.

I keep thinking about how Sasha said that the wedding party has to arrive at the port dressed and ready for ceremony. Tima, did your bridal party do this? It sounds like disaster with them getting out of cars, carrying luggage, etc.

Not to butt in on Shatima (Hey, Girl!) but even with our delay due to Customs, our MOH and BM had time to get dressed. And this was after a 10-15 minute rehearsal after we boarded.

Considering the chaos that can come with the boarding process and the sitting and waiting (ie: getting dresses wrinkled), I'd suggest that your ladies get dressed on board, frankly. If they've already got their hair and makeup done, they really should have enough time to put on their dresses. Just make sure you have enough space!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the advice and timeline of that part of the day! They are fun short dresses that they should be able to throw on.

Not to butt in on Shatima (Hey, Girl!) but even with our delay due to Customs, our MOH and BM had time to get dressed. And this was after a 10-15 minute rehearsal after we boarded.

Considering the chaos that can come with the boarding process and the sitting and waiting (ie: getting dresses wrinkled), I'd suggest that your ladies get dressed on board, frankly. If they've already got their hair and makeup done, they really should have enough time to put on their dresses. Just make sure you have enough space!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2