Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Did you buy your sandle's from a specific seller on Ebay?

I love them they are so cute!

Here is the link to the pair with the little heel:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280734219903

Here is the link to the flat sandals:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251022790527

Hope this helps!

Donna:)

toxicfairy: did you order that blk & wht from the website "Venus"? Several others have gotten it too & I almost ordered it. Let us know how you like it when you receive it. :)

The corset and skirt came in today. I tryed them on and they are really cute. I ordered a size 4 even though I am a 6 right now because I intend on losing weight over the next 16 months ! Already down 2 and a half pounds :D. Not the best photos just quick snaps shots while i tryed it on!

102_3096.jpg.a6ce485dbebf110a5a93804db003ba07.jpg

102_3097.jpg.cd54ce83b29c652d0fd83b6aa7ff7925.jpg

I am trying to decide whether to buy this dress.

It's a Calvin Klein, $200, and I ADORE it, but I have a dozen or more cocktail dresses in the closet at home that I could wear for Elegant Night-- plus a long, slinky formal I REALLY want to wear but am not sure if I should.

What are y'all's opinions on this dress?? You can be honest :) I'm not sure if it's the most flattering on me... but I adore it... just not sure if it's $200 worth of fabulous (though I look at my Hermes Birkins and facepalm even as I type this) :o

Just saw this dress again at Dillard's and it's marked down to $55.95 plus an additional 30% off today! I'm going down now to try it on with heels, not sure if it's to short for me?? (I don't like my knee's! LOL). :D

Sailing on Carnival legend this June

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/sl-fashions-plus-size-dress-sleeveless-pleated-empire-waist-floral-a-line?ID=656138&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results.

my dress is in 8 petite size. I am short and it is hard to find desses. Hope this link works

Edited by KRW71

So this makes three of us now!!! This could get confusing!:D

By the way' date=' Lynne are you out there? Haven't heard from you in awhile....[/color']

Ah Sherrie Lynn you are so sweet. I haven't been on the boards for ages so have about eight pages to catch up on. Thank goodness I didn't skip a few pages (ladies we couldn't do that could we :)) or I would have missed your "shout out". I hope you and Drew are both happy and well.

Thanks again everyone for sharing gorgeous clothes and wonderful stories.

Hi,:) I got this dress at Kohl's.......now, the dress falls longer on me

than what is in the picture......and I LOVE IT:D....I am thick in the

middle area and I was pleasantly surprised how good it looks on me!

The picture is not doing the dress justice........it comes below below

my knees (thankfully) and the colors are vibrant and there is ruching

in the center area......feels great on too. The picture is kind of

small...... here is a link if you want a better view

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/zbrandskiosk/women/chapswomens/dresses/PRD~957773/Chaps+Floral+Ruched+Surplice+Dress.jsp

957773?wid=180&hei=180&op_sharpen=1

Edited by Lois R

Ok, I have finally caught up on all the postings and I can't decide whether I want to run out and book a cruise, buy a new gown, or order some gorgeous shoes :confused:

This thread is a b-a-d influence. :D

Ok, I have finally caught up on all the postings and I can't decide whether I want to run out and book a cruise, buy a new gown, or order some gorgeous shoes :confused:

This thread is a b-a-d influence. :D

I vote "yes" on all three counts!:D I'm thinking that we are an "encouraging influence":rolleyes:;) We "encourage" you to shop!:D

Hi,:) I got this dress at Kohl's.......now, the dress falls longer on me

than what is in the picture......and I LOVE IT:D....I am thick in the

middle area and I was pleasantly surprised how good it looks on me!

The picture is not doing the dress justice........it comes below below

my knees (thankfully) and the colors are vibrant and there is ruching

in the center area......feels great on too. The picture is kind of

small...... here is a link if you want a better view

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/zbrandskiosk/women/chapswomens/dresses/PRD~957773/Chaps+Floral+Ruched+Surplice+Dress.jsp

957773?wid=180&hei=180&op_sharpen=1

OMG Lois...those are all YOUR colors! That will look fabulous on you!! :)

OMG Lois...those are all YOUR colors! That will look fabulous on you!! :)

Hi Stranger:)...thanks...yes, the colors are great....this is a dress

I can dress up too:D

I'm so bad, I just purchased another "long" dress from Dillard's that I've been looking at & hoping it would go on sale. I actually went there to look for something for my DIL for our cruise nx wk. & came home with the dress which was "ON SALE" Yea. :D

I'll post a picture soon. Not sure when I'll wear it, but I know there will come a time! :)

Beautiful dresses, everyone.

For anyone who has been following Marie (Porthopper), she is home.:)

However, she had more surgery on her foot today (outpatient) and is also having pain in her hands.:(

However, she had more surgery on her foot today (outpatient) and is also having pain in her hands.:(

Hi iheartbda,

So sorry to hear that Marie has had to endure another foot surgery and is having pain in her hands. Please let her know that I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Thank you,

Kathy

Here's the dress I just purchased from Dillard's. :D

20120502_135544.jpg

OH! That's the same dress I want! Tried it on at Macy's but they didn't have my size. Very pretty!! (And glad that someone gets to enjoy it! :p)

Hello C & Hello ladies,

Yes, I am back from the cruise. I had a wonderful time. I had surgery on my right foot last Wednesday. It was planned before the cruise. I will be in cast for the next three months then the same to the left foot. I will see the doctor tomorrow for my hand, I am very sure they will do surgery on it. The next six months is going to be rough. I am tough and I am ready.

As soon as I am up to it, I will be donating many of the dresses and gowns at the recycle clothing thread.There are a dozen of dresses gowns I did not wear due to port days. We were too tired to go to dinner.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful day.

Marie

PS.. Here is a link to all the pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpell/collections/

Hello C & Hello ladies,

Yes, I am back from the cruise. I had a wonderful time. I had surgery on my right foot last Wednesday. It was planned before the cruise. I will be in cast for the next three months then the same to the left foot. I will see the doctor tomorrow for my hand, I am very sure they will do surgery on it. The next six months is going to be rough. I am tough and I am ready.

As soon as I am up to it, I will be donating many of the dresses and gowns at the recycle clothing thread.There are a dozen of dresses gowns I did not wear due to port days. We were too tired to go to dinner.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful day.

Marie

PS.. Here is a link to all the pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpell/collections/

Absolutely stunning photos, Marie.

Best wishes on your surgery. You are tough proven all that you have endured already! Take care.