Never too old!

Musicus

Pat....That was good news about Egon!

Now I would like to know how you are doing?

Doing great! Trying to stay warm. Have our daughter's dog from hell this week because they left for Cozumel for the week to the in-law's timeshare there. Wish I was going somewhere! How 'bout you?

Egon seems to be in very good spirits. I was concerned about him last week because he sent me a video of Frank Sinatra's "Final Curtain". Thought he may have been depressed, but all seems well now.

Wish I lived in Florida!!!:)

What is "Friend of Henry" please? I see it a lot, but don't know what it represents.:confused:

It is referring to the little red vacuum cleaners they used to have on the ships - the ones with the cute face. Haven't seen any on board lately, but if you google "henry" and "vacuum" and go to the pictures section you can see him. :)

Egon's move has not started yet, but it will over the weekend. First, he is to undergo a second cystoscopy on Thursday and then see the result of the TB test which he had done today, which he said is a requirement of the Marina Point Village.

After he is moved into the Village, I would like to start a card "party" for him from anyone who wishes to do so from CC. I think that would keep his spirits high. I will give his address to all who want it at that time. Thanks...Pat:)

Egon's move has not started yet, but it will over the weekend. First, he is to undergo a second cystoscopy on Thursday and then see the result of the TB test which he had done today, which he said is a requirement of the Marina Point Village.

After he is moved into the Village, I would like to start a card "party" for him from anyone who wishes to do so from CC. I think that would keep his spirits high. I will give his address to all who want it at that time. Thanks...Pat:)

The card party is a great idea-count me in

I just received the following response from Steve, Egon's son, regarding a card party for his new abode.

Hi Pat, this is a wonderful idea, and I would suggest having these sent to me at Torbay as this is the most probable way that he will get them all. I imagine that I can stick these onto a section of wall in his new home as they come in... making a sort of collage. I do anticipate that he will be quite grateful and appreciative of the effort that folk have made and also tickled by his CC fan club. Many thanks ~ Steve

ps... address to send to would be:

c/o Torbay Cottages,

585 Banner Avenue,

North Bay, ON, P1A 1X7, Canada.

Let the barrage begin folks and thanks!!!:D:D:eek:

Edited by yellowbird23

Pat what a wonderful idea. I'm in....well stop by the store tommorow to pick up a card.

It is referring to the little red vacuum cleaners they used to have on the ships - the ones with the cute face. Haven't seen any on board lately, but if you google "henry" and "vacuum" and go to the pictures section you can see him. :)

There must have been a variety of them, because the ones I fell in love with were blue:D It's sad, but I don't see them anymore.

Does anyone know what the postage amount is to Canada from the US? I have lots of cards I keep handy and have stamps, but need to know how much to put on a card.