Etiquette questions..

VMax1700

Do you biters also bite your toenails? I used to do that (not swallowing them or spitting them out but placing them in the aforementioned baggies) but my flabby tummy and arthritis just do not allow that any more. Getting old is H$%L. About the hair growing less as you age.....I can certainly testify that you are correct if you are talking about hair on your head, but ask most old men like me............hair starts growing in places you would not think of. If I could just get it all moved to my head I would not have the big bald spot.

I have been so glad these topics have come up and I now feel much better about these problems. I also want to thank the person who mentioned my will and the passing on my treasures in the crystal vase. I will have to contact my lawyer immediately to have this omission taken care of. ;p;p;p;p;p;p

Keep on cruising and enjoying life. Share smiles and hugs freely, make the world a better place.

Hold on your horses here...the following is not critique, but a mere observation in general:

It is in YOUR CULTURE maybe the rudest thing. In other cultures, this might be socially acceptable, but blowing ones nose in public is an absolute faux-pas...

It all depends on your local customs.

a cruise ship has a vast range of Nationalities and cultures onboard and not everyone knows your local customs. I do not clip my nails in public, but have no problem with someone doing this in public, as long as I am not covered in clippings 😉.

Im talking about Americans doing it in front of Americans... IT IS RUDE and NOXIOUS

Actually I remember being on a HAL ship (Volendam) where there were nail clippings all over the balcony (also foot prints on the glass balcony).:(

A few days into the cruise we got a notice that the carpeting in our room was going to be cleaned, so I called them and asked them to clean the balcony while they were at it.

Later in the day we were scolded by our room steward for doing this .... he said this was his job and we should have told him.

BTW the nail clippings were still there the next day. Guess he showed us.

At your MIL's age - she found enough hairs to shave??:eek::eek::D

Ain't that the truth! However the missing hair on the legs mysteriously seems to show up on the chin and lip !! YIKES! :eek:

Ok, we'll switch gross subjects ... like those who don't wash after using the toilet or those who cough into their hands... ;)

Or sneezing into their hands... or worse yet, just sneezing into empty space; not even making an attempt to contain it! :(