How best to contact Cruise Line Entertainment Management?

Tarkus

If one wanted to reach-out to the various cruise line entertainment management decision-makers - to pitch an idea - how would you go about finding-out who they are (and making initial contact)?

First forays find it to be very insular... seemingly very protected. Is there anyone out there who are actually in the industry that could provide some insight on the best way to proceed?

TIA :)

If one wanted to reach-out to the various cruise line entertainment management decision-makers - to pitch an idea - how would you go about finding-out who they are (and making initial contact)?

First forays find it to be very insular... seemingly very protected. Is there anyone out there who are actually in the industry that could provide some insight on the best way to proceed?

TIA :)

I'd start by contacting the Cruise Director from one of the ships and ask him/her since it is the cruise director who hires some of the entertainers for that ship.

I'd start by contacting the Cruise Director from one of the ships and ask him/her since it is the cruise director who hires some of the entertainers for that ship.

It has been many years since a mass market cruise line cruise director was allowed to hire anyone to work onboard a ship.

EVERYTHING is corporate these days.

Every cruise line today has a VP or Director of Entertainment. If he is not doing the hiring, one of his minions is.

Use your friend Google to find the name of the VP or Director of Entertainment for a particular cruise line.

Nearly every cruise line uses the same e-mail address system.

It is the first initial followed by the last name@cruiselinenamedotcom

Robert Smith at NCL would be rsmith@ncldotcom.

Good luck.

Edited by BruceMuzz

It has been many years since a mass market cruise line cruise director was allowed to hire anyone to work onboard a ship.

EVERYTHING is corporate these days.

Thank you for letting me know there has been a change since one of my cruises.