Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

my wife and I will be moving to Orlando/ winterhaven area and we will definitely have to all jump on a long weekender together!

for sure!!! We are about 1.5 hours from Orlando and either leave from Tampa or Port Carn. We take the 3 night over to the Bahamas a few times during the year when they have the Florida specials...how can you pass up $189 for the weekend????????? lol Let us know when move to the area! :)

for sure!!! We are about 1.5 hours from Orlando and either leave from Tampa or Port Carn. We take the 3 night over to the Bahamas a few times during the year when they have the Florida specials...how can you pass up $189 for the weekend????????? lol Let us know when move to the area! :)

We live in Boca Raton. We are taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral on RCI Freedom in May.

Hi,

I'm Randi and I live w/my partner Julie in Socal. We're taking our first cruise out of Ft. Laud on March 17th( celebrity Silhouttte). We've booked the aqua class and are really excited. I've been looking at the regular roll call for that cruise and was glad to see a couple of gay couples( didnt see any lesbians though). I wonder if we'll be the minority. What is your experience on Hetero cruises when you hold your partner's hand or kiss? We are affectionate with each other and I would hate to have someone say anything. Although, if they did, I'd totally speak back( I'm an attorney and Julie is a cop). What about showing PDA in the towns? We're going to San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Marteen.

Hi,

I'm Randi and I live w/my partner Julie in Socal. We're taking our first cruise out of Ft. Laud on March 17th( celebrity Silhouttte). We've booked the aqua class and are really excited. I've been looking at the regular roll call for that cruise and was glad to see a couple of gay couples( didnt see any lesbians though). I wonder if we'll be the minority. What is your experience on Hetero cruises when you hold your partner's hand or kiss? We are affectionate with each other and I would hate to have someone say anything. Although, if they did, I'd totally speak back( I'm an attorney and Julie is a cop). What about showing PDA in the towns? We're going to San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Marteen.

I have never had an issue on our cruises.. not once.. noone treated us any differently. The CD on the Glory actually helped my wife propose to me on the mega screen on Lido.. Kissing on camera and all.. lol On the islands is a bit different. Never had a problem but some of the beliefs and cultures on the islands can be negative towards us.. so you may get looks, or comments.. So just be aware. but we have never felt afraid or anything. Enjoy your trip.. I loved those ports especially St. Thomas.. we went to Coki Point and snorkeled of the beach and fed the fishies.. they love milk bone biscuits. lol

I have never had an issue on our cruises.. not once.. noone treated us any differently. The CD on the Glory actually helped my wife propose to me on the mega screen on Lido.. Kissing on camera and all.. lol On the islands is a bit different. Never had a problem but some of the beliefs and cultures on the islands can be negative towards us.. so you may get looks, or comments.. So just be aware. but we have never felt afraid or anything. Enjoy your trip.. I loved those ports especially St. Thomas.. we went to Coki Point and snorkeled of the beach and fed the fishies.. they love milk bone biscuits. lol

I agree, I don't think you'll have an issue at all on the ship. I'd be careful in San Juan as there has been some less than friendly stuff (large demonstration against equal rights). St Thomas should be less of an issue. st Martin I'm sort of ambivalent on, could depend. In general, just like anywhere, most are fine but there is always a bad apple somewhere.

Happy Sailing, you'll love Silhouette.

Hey ladies. I have posted on the roll call board but no one has responded yet. I will be cruisin on the carnival dream March 30th. I am so excited. My other question is what do you wear on formal nights? Post pics please :) I will be dressed in typical formal gowns but I am trying to figure out something formal that my gf can wear that isn't a dress or overly feminine. But not too non-feminine either. Thanks so much!

Hey Kacie,

My partner (Helen) and I will be on the Dream on April 20. I have found one gay, male couple who will be cruising with us. I would love to hear how your cruise turns out. Will you attend a posted FOD gathering?

Carole

Hey Kacie,

My partner (Helen) and I will be on the Dream on April 20. I have found one gay, male couple who will be cruising with us. I would love to hear how your cruise turns out. Will you attend a posted FOD gathering?

Carole

i understand your partners dilemma. i too do not wear dresses but i have found in Dillards easy throw on pants a vest and jacket and they are easy to pack and dont wrinkle. real comfortable but you look feminine in your own butchy way.

we are going on Celebrity Eclipse this month for two weeks.

my wife and I will be moving to Orlando/ winterhaven area and we will definitely have to all jump on a long weekender together!

Hi, I was just looking through some threads on CC and found this one. I saw that you are cruising April 6th, 2013 on the Liberty, too bad I'll miss you by a hair...LOL...My partner and I will be sailing on the Liberty on the 13th.

I really wish that a) I found this thread sooner and b) it wasn't 94 pages long!!!

My wife and I (we got officially married in Maine in 2006 and legally in DC in 2011) LOVE cruising! I got her hooked in 2010 when I convinced her to try cruising (it was my first time too but I've been wanting to for years) and now we can't stop! We've been on three cruises, with two more planned for this year!

Hi everyone! :D

Hi, I was just looking through some threads on CC and found this one. I saw that you are cruising April 6th, 2013 on the Liberty, too bad I'll miss you by a hair...LOL...My partner and I will be sailing on the Liberty on the 13th.

Well thats a fine excuse for now.. lol We are going to plan for the NCL Epic spring 2014.. so get ready.. lol

Here's a pic of what I wore. I am not super butchy, but I did wear a suit that night. Another good idea would be just some nice slacks, with a button down shirt with just a tie or a bowtie. No jacket/blazer needed.

Interesting because Im planning to wear something similar on my cruise on Monday 3/25 on Carnival Imagination. same colors too lol. Just without the blazer but def blue button down shirt w a tie and a blk vest and blk slacks. :cool:

Well thats a fine excuse for now.. lol We are going to plan for the NCL Epic spring 2014.. so get ready.. lol

Well...I think the plan for 2014 is Orlando and Daytona, then back to Cruising again in 2015...so stay tuned...you never know ;)

I really wish that a) I found this thread sooner and b) it wasn't 94 pages long!!!

My wife and I (we got officially married in Maine in 2006 and legally in DC in 2011) LOVE cruising! I got her hooked in 2010 when I convinced her to try cruising (it was my first time too but I've been wanting to for years) and now we can't stop! We've been on three cruises, with two more planned for this year!

Hi Jenn, welcome to the board...it's a fun place. My partner and I love cruising too...it does become an addiction. I keep saying when I retire I want to live on a cruise ship...LOL:p

Hi Jenn, welcome to the board...it's a fun place. My partner and I love cruising too...it does become an addiction. I keep saying when I retire I want to live on a cruise ship...LOL:p

I say the exact same thing all the time.. cheaper than putting me in a home when im old too.. lol

I wish I had found this thread sooner also! Congrats on your wedding! My partner and I also live in the DMV area. :)

Hello to everyone else. This will be our first cruise so we're super excited!

Hey everybody,

what a cool thread. My wife an I cruised for the first time last year on the Adventure of the Seas. We're hooked. This year we'll do a 12 night med cruise on the Serenade of the Seas with our foster kid. We'll have an overnight stay in Venice -- which will be sooo romantic! We're a couple since 14 years and married since 6 years. We'd love to try an Olivia cruise ... but not until the kid has moved out ( he's 13 now) and we earned enough money for that kind of luxury. Haven't had a problem on the "straight" cruise last year though.

Stef

Hey Yall,

Know a Couple Of you all ready.. But I LOVE to CRUISE OMGosssh.. ME and my Wife Already got married in DC on March 7,2013. But Its going Down for our Ship Wedding on Sept 8... The Breeze Will never be the same... The Crew and us Are flying down the Weekend and Partying it out!!!;) For some reason I want to go to Kings Of Diamonds.. We shall see what My Gurls are planning for the Miami Bachelorette.. I LIVE on these boards as they have helped me ALOT, so if I can EVER help anyone let me know..

Take care Fam:)

Hi, we just made diamond on RCI and Elite on Celebrity.

We are traveling RCI May 26 to the Western Carribean and a Transatlantic on Celebrity April 2014. We might do Alaska in August too.

Is anyone going on these cruises?