Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

Thanks everyone. The appointment will be at 4:00 pm on Wednesday. That is half day at school, so good that Trav won't miss any. I will loose that half day of work, but that is ok. The real pain is we will be coming home late and in the dark. I am night blind so will say a few prayers and put the peddle to the metal!

CJ: the Halloween costumes are awesome! Good job.

DKD: Not sure if I am suppose to root Ocho on to graduate or to NOT graduate! Good luck, either way.

Roz: Jezzy Lou and I had the same costumes as yours and Ms. Brenny's! Only Jezzy Lou isn't a little old lady, she is just crotchity like one! :eek: Goog one, Cindy!

Nancy,

I wish we lived closer, I'd love to help you with the driving. Please be careful and let us know how it goes!!!!!

Careful what you say, woman. There will be a day when [hopefully] we all meet and you don't want to have to take back all the mean things that you've said to sweet, dear, little old me!!!!

Thanks everyone. The appointment will be at 4:00 pm on Wednesday. That is half day at school, so good that Trav won't miss any. I will loose that half day of work, but that is ok. The real pain is we will be coming home late and in the dark. I am night blind so will say a few prayers and put the peddle to the metal!

CJ: the Halloween costumes are awesome! Good job.

DKD: Not sure if I am suppose to root Ocho on to graduate or to NOT graduate! Good luck, either way.

Roz: Jezzy Lou and I had the same costumes as yours and Ms. Brenny's! Only Jezzy Lou isn't a little old lady, she is just crotchity like one! :eek: Goog one, Cindy!

Root for him to graduate. That is the first priority.

OK folks...you gotta go over to the Disney Cruise forum here and see the thread called "dogs on ships" What a bunch of misinformation going on there. I tried in a nice way, well nice for me, to "enlighten" some misguided people there. Some of you, you know who you are, might want to help guide them with me. :mad:

OK folks...you gotta go over to the Disney Cruise forum here and see the thread called "dogs on ships" What a bunch of misinformation going on there. I tried in a nice way, well nice for me, to "enlighten" some misguided people there. Some of you, you know who you are, might want to help guide them with me. :mad:

You go Den!!!! I love how everyone knows all about service dogs!

"HERE SHE GOES TO SAVE THE DAY-MIGHTY ROZ IS ON THE WAY!"

Okay, okay, I thought it was funny! It's the theme song for "Mighty Mouse" - Remember him? Anyway, I'm going to go over to Disney Cruises and see if I can help rescue DKD - Always getting into trouble when I'm not around....you little brothers can be such a pain! :p

Knew I'd be in trouble for that one!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'll deal with you later missy. I've got to go rescue our DKD...he's being held hostage by some characters onboard Disney......Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, is it you? Could be one of the seven dwarfs....maybe Dopey?

I'll deal with you later missy. I've got to go rescue our DKD...he's being held hostage by some characters onboard Disney......Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, is it you? Could be one of the seven dwarfs....maybe Dopey?

WOW Roz...

Thanks for coming over to that other forum. I think we found Dopey over there.

WOW Roz...

Hey, I'm here or there for you bro. You asked for help.....you got it! I can't believe that ignorant slut who thinks she knows all about "vents!" What is she the vent police?

She really told me off didn't she? Telling me about her friends Service Dog who sleeps under her husbands chair was really the highlight of the thread!

Now, what else can I do? Or, what other trouble does my cyber-family have for me to get into? :cool: Good thing this happens online.....or I'd be the victim of someone's evil plot! :eek:

Hey, I'm here or there for you bro. You asked for help.....you got it! I can't believe that ignorant slut who thinks she knows all about "vents!" What is she the vent police?

She really told me off didn't she? Telling me about her friends Service Dog who sleeps under her husbands chair was really the highlight of the thread!

Now, what else can I do? Or, what other trouble does my cyber-family have for me to get into? :cool: Good thing this happens online.....or I'd be the victim of someone's evil plot! :eek:

Deep breaths Roz, deep breaths - loosen the corset, feet up, large drink, big bowl of crisps (chips to you!), chocolate, doggy hugs, and a George Clooney DVD! ;):D.

Better??? ... :D Dinna fash yersel Quine.

We had that balcony cabin once too. The funny thing was, Disney put Orson's box as far away from the vent as they could. And it was an intake vent. But it is good to know that the folks here gots my back! :D Now go to your happy place Roz. :D And get ready for whatever new battle comes our way!

Deep breaths Roz, deep breaths - loosen the corset, feet up, large drink, big bowl of crisps (chips to you!), chocolate, doggy hugs, and a George Clooney DVD! ;):D.

Better??? ... :D Dinna fash yersel Quine.

You betcha! I think!

And, I don't need to "get better!" I'm about as better as I'm ever gonna get!!!!

Next...........

WOW Roz...

Did you read in her first post on that thread that "There are also several locations "backstage" where CM's & the dog owner can take the dog for a potty break." Do you let crew members (CM) take your SD for a potty break? Just wondering.

We had that balcony cabin once too. The funny thing was, Disney put Orson's box as far away from the vent as they could. And it was an intake vent. But it is good to know that the folks here gots my back! :D Now go to your happy place Roz. :D And get ready for whatever new battle comes our way!

That's what friends are for! Good times, bad times, we're here for each other.

Listen here John-Q-Public, you upset my friends, you upset me......and, well, you can see.....I'm not too stable!!!! Doesn't take much, these days, to get me going [actually, it never did.]

Unless you know what you're talking about don't bring your dog to the fight! And, don't come for me unless I call for you!

I have to drive to our city office now for some computer training....I'm ready, are they?

Did you read in her first post on that thread that "There are also several locations "backstage" where CM's & the dog owner can take the dog for a potty break." Do you let crew members (CM) take your SD for a potty break? Just wondering.

Her statements were so full of holes, she was starting to look like she'd been shot with buckshot.

I take my dog for potty breaks, I groom, feed, walk, and everything and anything else my dog needs, myself. I saw her writings but there was so much to respond to, the vents comment seemed to take precedence.