Ghost Hunters Themed Cruise

germyboy98

Anybody a fan of the Ghost Hunting Shows?

There is a Ghost Hunting Cruise that leaves from NY in September with some of the cast members from the show Ghost Hunters International.. They have shore excursions set up where they go and investigate some of the local haunted places.

Its lots of fun! Just google Ghost Hunter's Cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I have been looking into this cruise. Last time I checked they didn't have their special excursions listed. Oddly enough there is another theme cruise (this one about politics) leaving on the same day on a different line that we have also been looking into that has almost the same itinerary (one different stop).

• 3 months later...

Hello All,

My Bride of some years, Christy, and Myself (Lucas) will be on Our second cruise joining The Ghost Hunter's Bermuda Cruise with the Taps television show Crew. One of the predicted highlights is to be a private investigation of a haunted residence owned by the same family for five generations. We're extremely excited to be Members of only twenty Persons that will be on this tour.

Aside from this, We know very little regarding any "must see" Bermuda excursions, although an aquarium and something... " Triangle Evening Cruise" look rather interesting.

We would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank You.

We have Always been interested in the paranormal, the unexplained has fascinated Me My whole life. We seem to have been drawn to things that Others scoff at... anything that causes wonder... and wander. The oceans, for example. Although computers and technology are an enigma.

Our next official ghost trip is at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park in April, Our second year to do so. We specifically booked one of the most haunted rooms well in advance. That event will be hosted by Grant, Amy, Adam, and Britt, among Others. The truly strange thing is that all this information is gleaned through the internet, chat rooms, Bird boards, Faceplant, and the like.

I wish I could relay specific "links" to pertinent information, however I am no good at that, My Wife finds EVERYTHING FOR ME, including My glasses.

Lucas

Greetings Fellow "Ghosties",

I just want to report, and I pray that I did the correct thing, that I directed Other Ghost Hunters enthusiasts to this thread from the thread that is the general roll call for the cruise. I'm fairly certain that We will be a minority among the 3,000 plus Guests on board, and sincerely hope that We will share all manner of information, not merely Paranormal experiences, but primarily relate Our stories regarding the supernatural, plus ideas pertinent to OUR " special happenings" herein. As You are All well aware, not Everyone subscribes to Our shared beliefs!

Truly, Lucas

P.S. I will be incommunicado for the next ten days, and not being rude or forgetful.

Thank You

Uh oh, I'm bad.

And terribly confused, apparently...

It seems there are two completely different " Ghost Hunters" Cruises and I am only muddying the waters, so I intend to cease that here.

I apologize for any misinformation that I may have given to Anyone.

Sincerely, Lucas

• 1 month later...
My wife and I have been looking into this cruise. Last time I checked they didn't have their special excursions listed. Oddly enough there is another theme cruise (this one about politics) leaving on the same day on a different line that we have also been looking into that has almost the same itinerary (one different stop).

They now have the excursions listed, they are investigating 8 different locations including the Lizzie Bordon house.. Sounds like its going to be fun! All excursions are included in the fare so its a pretty good deal..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Has anyone ever done one of these? Are they all entertainment or some substance for those into this stuff?

We have done 2 of the Ghost Hunter's Cruises and there is actually quite a bit of substance. They have a seminar almost every day and the seminars range from technologies used in ghost hunting to legends and myths. Between Barry Fitzgerald and Karl Pfeiffer of Ghost Hunter's International you get a pretty good range topics.

The 3rd annual Ghost Hunter's Cruise will happen in March out of Miami and from talking to them they have some pretty cool places lined up, including a few that you may have seen on the Ghost Hunters TV Show.

• 5 months later...

My friends and I just booked a suite on a paranormal cruise for next May out of NOLA on Norwegian. It has some GH people and Chip Coffey. Check out Strange Escapes. I have always loved cruising, have my own pararnormal team, and now I get to combine them! I can't wait! :D

Edited by nutterbutter818

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...