Cabin # 3112/M Class

Spf12

I saw the cabin door on the Millie, and spoke to the person who stayed in it. Has a different layout, with a hallway, but never actually saw the cabin. The people I spoke to were very happy with it and booked the same cruise for next year in that same cabin.

Norma

I saw the cabin door on the Millie, and spoke to the person who stayed in it. Has a different layout, with a hallway, but never actually saw the cabin. The people I spoke to were very happy with it and booked the same cruise for next year in that same cabin.

Norma

Hey Norma, where are you going next year, already planning the next cruise. Have you ever taken the goldrush cruise? What do the prices get closer to sail date.

send me your email, or befriend me on facebook

We'll be in 3112 on the Summit in December. It that's not too late for you I can take a bunch of pictures.

Hi

I'll be in 3112 on the Summit on December 14th...

I was on the Summit in march of this year (cabin 8002) and went to see the cabin.... It's a SUPER cabin.....

It's a very quiet area.... just a few people walking by

I'm pretty sure you will love it....

Hi

I was on the Summit in march of this year (cabin 8002) and went to see the cabin.... It's a SUPER cabin.....

Cool! Thanks! We'll be in there the week before you. Maybe I'll hide a note somewhere in the cabin :D

Hi

Cool! Thanks! We'll be in there the week before you. Maybe I'll hide a note somewhere in the cabin :D

And we're in it the week after!! Also in it on July 14, so I'll take some pics and post them on this thread when we return.

• 5 months later...

I cannot believe that three of the posts in this thread are from the people staying in 3112 on the Summit the first week in December, the 2nd week in December, and the 3rd week in December. I guess all of you are really excited about having this cabin!

Oh by the way....we are staying in that cabin on the Summit for the New Year's cruise on the 4th week in December. Funny how between us we all found this thread on CruiseCritic. Must be like we all did some research and are fascinated by what this cabin appears to offer.

I cannot believe that three of the posts in this thread are from the people staying in 3112 on the Summit the first week in December, the 2nd week in December, and the 3rd week in December. I guess all of you are really excited about having this cabin!

Oh by the way....we are staying in that cabin on the Summit for the New Year's cruise on the 4th week in December. Funny how between us we all found this thread on CruiseCritic. Must be like we all did some research and are fascinated by what this cabin appears to offer.

LOL

BTW, i did reserve the same cabin for next year too....

That is pretty funny! Since we're first out of the 4 of us I'm going to try to find someplace in the room to hide a note. Probably behind a picture or someplace that it won't be found by the steward.

Casanova, if you find it add a note to it and hide it for vdlsh, and so on.

We all should report back to this thread :D

That is pretty funny! Since we're first out of the 4 of us I'm going to try to find someplace in the room to hide a note. Probably behind a picture or someplace that it won't be found by the steward.

That would be totally fun! Or, leave your extra coupons LOL. :-)

The layout is similar on M class ships, but I've stayed in 3114 on Infinity and it was great! The private hallway kept the noise down and there was very little foot traffic in the area because most people don't even know it's there. The cabins also have huge round windows since they used to be meeting and conference rooms before the Solsticization. Any time we book an M class, we will be looking for those rooms.

We stayed in 3112 on the Infinity in September.

We loved it, nice big picture window, a little extra space due to the doorway opening sideways into an extended hallway. Very quiet yet so convenient to guest relations and the Elite breakfast in Ocean Liners.

Only problem is we couldn't book it over a year out for our next Celebrity cruise on the Connie, we had to waitlist for it, I guess the secrets out!

Heres some photos of 3112 on Infinity:

de560444-57be-40a4-ab60-95e186dc88c0.jpg

This is the extended hallway with the entrance door at the side.

baed90d8-544e-4525-99de-c0f79fd283fc.jpg

Nice big picture window

5f3e552a-b88d-45a7-b6d7-fdfcf2c0426d.jpg

Haha ha ha

And here was me thinking this hallway was my own little secret.

We stay in 3142. There is a door that seperates it and 3144 from the rest of the hallway so very private feeling and quiet.

Cheers, h.

A 'Friends of Cruise Critic' thread could be started so all from the hallway could report in pre and post cruise etc. I was going to suggest calling it something then realised it was inapropriate so how about just '3112-3144 M' then it will be easy to find.

We loved it, nice big picture window, a little extra space due to the doorway opening sideways into an extended hallway. Very quiet yet so convenient to guest relations and the Elite breakfast in Ocean Liners.

Only problem is we couldn't book it over a year out for our next Celebrity cruise on the Connie, we had to waitlist for it, I guess the secrets out!

de560444-57be-40a4-ab60-95e186dc88c0.jpg

This is the extended hallway with the entrance door at the side.

baed90d8-544e-4525-99de-c0f79fd283fc.jpg

Nice big picture window

5f3e552a-b88d-45a7-b6d7-fdfcf2c0426d.jpg

Thanks for the pictures.

Only 18 days before departure to San Juan.... and 382 days for the same room, same cruise... Can't wait

Thanks for the info and pictures! We leave for San Juan on the 4th!

I like this idea. We tore wallpaper off our old home and each of the previous residents had written something on the wall and then recovered it up with new wallpaper. Neat reading from people who had written on the wall of our home over 80 years ago.

Three years ago, we found half a case of water from the previous occupants in the closet left for us.

A couple of years back, we had a case of water and two cases of pop we never finished so we left them for whoever was in the room after us.

I would ask all of you to do that for us too, but we have the 1-2-3 beverage package, so we will not be needing it.

On the plus side. If any of you forget something in the cabin when you leave, I can look for it when I am on the ship and you will know how to contact me through this thread.

• 2 months later...

Thanks to those awesome pictures, we checked to see if this room was available for a sailing next year through the canal....nabbed it!! These rooms look wonderful -- we are so looking forward to it.

I would have never even looked at booking a room right next to a public bathroom but it doesn't seem to be an issue based on other's posts. Thanks everyone ...CC rocks!