Anyone use Airport Transfers Direct in Barcelona?

not in ks anymore

Does anyone have any experience with Airport Transfers Direct in Barcelona?

We are a group of 7, with 13 pieces of luggage and do not want to split up into taxis when we go from BCN to our hotel. Any recommendations for a reasonable, reliable transfer company with vans would be welcome. We will also use them from the hotel to the port a couple of days later so an airport only company would not work for us. Thanks.

Never heard of this company either.

However, if you are interested in booking a van to take your group to your hotel, I always recommend Autos Vilar. We have used them many times in Barcelona, both to the hotel and to or from the pier.

http://www.Autosvilar.com

Edited by Rickey 88

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, hotels in Barcelona don't offer shuttles. I decided to book with Autos Vilar, even though bids from others were less. I decided that doing business with a local company with a good reputation was much better than using a company from elsewhere who contracts the business out.

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, hotels in Barcelona don't offer shuttles. I decided to book with Autos Vilar, even though bids from others were less. I decided that doing business with a local company with a good reputation was much better than using a company from elsewhere who contracts the business out.

However, unlike most North American airports, there is excellent rail (and bus) service into the downtown core.

Train: Sants Station

Train: Franca Station

Bus: Placa Catalunya

Edited by scottbee

• 3 years later...
Does anyone have any experience with Airport Transfers Direct in Barcelona?

We are a group of 7, with 13 pieces of luggage and do not want to split up into taxis when we go from BCN to our hotel. Any recommendations for a reasonable, reliable transfer company with vans would be welcome. We will also use them from the hotel to the port a couple of days later so an airport only company would not work for us. Thanks.

For those who plan to travel, do not use Shuttle Direct shared service if you want service directly to your hotel. BAD SERVICE!!!!