Where is everyone cruising to in 2013?

Bramcruiser

We are doing the Carnival Paradise from Tampa 5 night on May 18 and Carnival Valor from San Juan Nov 3rd.

Hi,

We are aGay couple of 35 years together and we are cruising on Freedom of the seas to the western Carribean. We just got off Liberty of the Seas with 120+ of us Floridians from the Pride Center in Wilton Manors or hooked up with a travel agent there. We had a blst. There were 95+ guys and maybe 14 of us lesbians.

We love cruising with the guys.

Hi All, We are a gay couple, ages 41 and 28, together 3 years. I've been on a few cruises before. My partner and I just cruised on Carnival Dream, eastern Caribbean in Dec 2012 and had a truly fantastic time! Looking for other gay people (or very gay friendly) who want friends to cruise with. We usually sail from Port Canaveral but would go to other Florida ports. We will probably cruise May, August, or December in 2013. We prefer 7 days or so. We will likely go on Carnival Dream again, western Caribbean. Tenantivley, Disney Dream in Feb 2014 for a wedding. We like a variety of activities, from snorkling to cocktails. We hope to hear from some of you! :)

We are doing the Carnival Paradise from Tampa 5 night on May 18 and Carnival Valor from San Juan Nov 3rd.

Hi,

We are aGay couple of 35 years together and we are cruising on Freedom of the seas to the western Carribean. We just got off Liberty of the Seas with 120+ of us Floridians from the Pride Center in Wilton Manors or hooked up with a travel agent there. We had a blst. There were 95+ guys and maybe 14 of us lesbians.

Hi Everybody...

My partner and I...Who from now on out on these boards you may see me refer to as " The Ball and Chain" LOL have been together just over 20 yrs and are going on our 14th? I think IN Mar on HAL's Nieuw Amsterdam. (hope i spelled that right) Just booked it a couple days ago...And we have ner been on HAL...SO we will see. We have mostly done caribbean cruises, but we have also done a Med cruise, and a Hawaii cruise also.

We Kinda lost the cruising bug after a lackluster experience on a couple ships.. But we had a nice time on the Eclipse, last year, so we are giving HAL a whirl this tiime...

Maybe we will see y'all aboard..!;)

Anyone on the Celebrity Constellation for either the last Turkey/Greek Isles cruise Nov 12 or the TA following to Fort Lauderdale?

We may do another cruise, but we have those two booked.

Happy Sailing!

We just added Celebrity Reflection on March 30. Anyone else onboard?

hi Kansas City guys...the European river cruise...Amsterdam to Budapest...you'll love it. We did it some years ago, has been our fav cruise. Only about 170 passengers, travels mostly at night and new town to visit each day. Great food and wine, all inclusive usually...fab shore excursions all incl also. go for it!! Regards Rod and Barry (Oz)

hi Kansas City guys...the European river cruise...Amsterdam to Budapest...you'll love it. We did it some years ago, has been our fav cruise. Only about 170 passengers, travels mostly at night and new town to visit each day. Great food and wine, all inclusive usually...fab shore excursions all incl also. go for it!! Regards Rod and Barry (Oz)

Hi Rod and Barry; you must have seen the roll call thread I started, yesterday! Actually, our cruise will be from Zurich to Amsterdam. We are looking forward to it and we understand it will be totally different from the Ocean Cruises we have taken. Which ship were you guys on? Thanks for the other info you provided as I still have a lot to learn about river cruising!

Scott

Transatlantic: Miami to Barcelona in April for my 30th birthday on NCL Epic. Pretty new relationship here so wish us luck in a cramped interior cabin for 11 days :-P TAs are great opportunities to meet people outside your normal "comfort zone" though... I love that!

Now looking at booking either the Oasis/Allure for the week of 6/22 or perhaps Alaska finally...! We were looking at all the great fares for Europe that week, but the flights are through the roof, so that knocked those trips out of the picture...

Now looking at booking either the Oasis/Allure for the week of 6/22 or perhaps Alaska finally...! We were looking at all the great fares for Europe that week, but the flights are through the roof, so that knocked those trips out of the picture...

If you book on RCCL (or Celebrity) you can often get airfare at about half price with their "choice air". You can go to choiceair.com and see example rates for specific cruises.

Happy sailing!

I had initially planned on booking NCL Breakaway this summer, but with plans to relocate in August/September, I decided to conserve money and save it for next year. However, a friend conned me into booking a 5 night on Carnival with her... So April 15, we depart on the Paradise for Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It's been over 20 years since I've sailed with Carnival, so not too sure what to expect...

I had initially planned on booking NCL Breakaway this summer, but with plans to relocate in August/September, I decided to conserve money and save it for next year. However, a friend conned me into booking a 5 night on Carnival with her... So April 15, we depart on the Paradise for Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It's been over 20 years since I've sailed with Carnival, so not too sure what to expect...

You will love it, we are doing cruise # 8 9 and 10 on Carnival this year.

@tweakes - see you on the Epic! I'm celebrating my 50th with my partner of almost eight years then. :-)

tscateh!

Sent from my Motorola Photon

Sounds good!! We are planning to do the FOD events because the bf has never gone before and likes to meet new people.

Sounds good!! We are planning to do the FOD events because the bf has never gone before and likes to meet new people.

We usually go to those, although frequently we're the only women there. But we get along really well with the guys most of the time. Should be a great cruise! I met someone who was on the one last year who said there were at least 150 LGBT folks onboard - woo hoo! :-)

Cate!

We usually go to those, although frequently we're the only women there. But we get along really well with the guys most of the time. Should be a great cruise! I met someone who was on the one last year who said there were at least 150 LGBT folks onboard - woo hoo! :-)

Cate!

I've noticed that there are rarely women around for FOD... well that means you'll perhaps stand out so that I can introduce myself. There's a decent group over on the Roll Call, too... seems pretty active. It's gonna be a long 45 days... I'm ready to go NOW!

• 3 weeks later...