Cabin 2206 on Reflection

dkny330

We have Cabin 2206 booked right now for a late fall 2014 Reflection cruise. Our TA told us that this room is a good one with a larger and more private balcony.

When I look at the deck plans I see the Oceanview Cafe is right above it. Any reviews on the cabin? Do you hear clanking and other noises from buffet? And is the balcony by the outdoor bar on the aft? Thanks

some folks have mentioned noise others not?

here is from the same cabin on Solstice

144 Solstice 12 C1 Starboard Bath Quiet Larger than normal. This balcony is totally covered, which was great in my opinion. A sun lover might not agree. Not a problem. Of course you feel the wind when you are sailing along at 21 knots. N/A There were three of us in this cabin. I found it a little short on storage for 3 women, but I am used to cruising with only my DH in a sky suite. It is a long walk to the elevators as this cabin is in the very back of the ship. -- STXCruisers

It does have a nice balcony

We have Cabin 2206 booked right now for a late fall 2014 Reflection cruise. Our TA told us that this room is a good one with a larger and more private balcony.

When I look at the deck plans I see the Oceanview Cafe is right above it. Any reviews on the cabin? Do you hear clanking and other noises from buffet? And is the balcony by the outdoor bar on the aft? Thanks

You may want to check the cabin spreadsheet...we almost booked this cabin and decided against it due to the reviews

There is no outdoor bar on the aft on Reflection on the Oceanview Café deck. As for 2206, you should hear minimal noise from above as that portion of the Café is carpeted. The balcony is a little larger than the normal sized balconies. I think you should be fine in that stateroom.

In the seach box above typein ...Celebrity stateroom spreadsheet or Celebrity cabin spreadsheet

Found the spreadsheet, but it appears no one has reviewed Cabin 2206. Am I missing something? Thanks