Never too old!

Musicus

I have received 8 cards from the readers of CC! Steve and (his) Joyce are taking me out today for Dinner and a fancy restaurant and I know what I am ordering: Shrimp Cocktail, Rack of Lamb, Creme Brulee. Unfortunately I cannot do justice to the meal, because my appetite is small. But fortunatly there is Steve!

It sure is 96 ...

love - Egon

To all my friends at CruiseCritic:

I am touched by the loyalty and friendship as once more proven for my birthday as it was for Christmas! Had I email addresses, I would have thanked individually for these nice cards I received together with many good wishes. But I am obliged to take the advantage for my good friend Pat to publish my heartfelt thanks to: Arlene, Joyce Barden, Roger Chen, Fran Gawron, Sharon & Hugo Gerhardt, Jo-Anne Herbeck, Mary Ann Hoare (such a fancy card!), Brenda Mahoney, and then Douglas Partidge ( love the Hula Dancer!!). Thank you all, and happy cruising through life!

Edited by yellowbird23

• 2 weeks later...
No. Still working on it. Have decided against the TA, as I abhore sea days with a passion. I want to get off and go snooping in ports. Looking at a Rome to Rome for the end of October. RCL is having a fantastic sale right now.

somehow I knew a cruise would beat a new sofa - heck sit on the floor :D

Hi Patty,

to day i received a fancy card from Therea Ludwig, which was mailed on February 3!!! Please thank her for me, also a card received some days ago from Sanders (Dart.Ma). I would be grateful if you would publish my address again:

Egon Landsberg

Marina Point # 451

225 Oak St.

North Bay, ON P1B 0A9

and my email: 44egon44@gmail.com

Many thanks!

Love- Egon