Who was asking about cheap princess exclusive deals??

Someone posted that they were booking princess & were told that there were cheaper deals available, but unless they had received an email telling them about it then the sales person couldn't offer them that deal:confused:. I remember we were discussing it and the three for free deal came up.

:) just thought I'd mention I have received an email from Prinny stating I could cruise for a small amount of $$$ & was provided with a membership # to quote when booking. Just wondering if this "tha email" we were all talking about or is it standard marketing B.S. that is sent out ;)?

I'm hoping I am one of the chosen & can now gloat to MicC n say my inflated household income & other personaliser B.S. answers finally came through :D

Anyone else get this email?

I think the suggestion was that only a chosen few get last minute fantastic deals rather than those of us who receive about 2 emails a week from Princess.

But guess what, I got another email also, and the prices are cheaper than previous email, which were cheaper than the previous, and so on.

But, unfortunately, have to see where my life is in 6 months to be able to book - so frustrating, but perhaps prices will be even cheaper then.

Someone posted that they were booking princess & were told that there were cheaper deals available, but unless they had received an email telling them about it then the sales person couldn't offer them that deal:confused:. I remember we were discussing it and the three for free deal came up.

:) just thought I'd mention I have received an email from Prinny stating I could cruise for a small amount of $$$ & was provided with a membership # to quote when booking. Just wondering if this "tha email" we were all talking about or is it standard marketing B.S. that is sent out ;)?

I'm hoping I am one of the chosen & can now gloat to MicC n say my inflated household income & other personaliser B.S. answers finally came through :D

Anyone else get this email?

Gloat away, if you see something you want, get it.

They are pretty standard marketing, we have received several this week as well, and while the prices have dropped, some of the cruises are still fairly high compared to the competition.

Gloat away, if you see something you want, get it.

They are pretty standard marketing, we have received several this week as well, and while the prices have dropped, some of the cruises are still fairly high compared to the competition.

Takes the fun outta gloating if everyone else is getting the email! :rolleyes: that exclusive membership number to quote doesn't seem too exclusive, if all you ordinary (ie not mega buck earning) income households get the same emails!!! :D LOL!!