Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

....add 'Carnival Breeze' to our 2014 Cruise List, we are BOOKED!!!!!

6 Night Caribbean

Key West, FL

Grand Caymen, Caymen Islands

Cozumel, Mexico

May 4 - 10, 2012

We just booked the Breeze too (our Christmas like the Kranks - you gotta watch the movie to get it) :D...but a different date 12/06/14 :(...maybe one day some of us on here will end up on the same ship :)

We just booked the Breeze too (our Christmas like the Kranks - you gotta watch the movie to get it) :D...but a different date 12/06/14 :(...maybe one day some of us on here will end up on the same ship :)

Oh la la, a Christmas cruise. That is one of the things I would like to do. I actually wondered if anyone here ever cruised together in the past. It seems like we don't have the same bookings.

Oh la la, a Christmas cruise. That is one of the things I would like to do. I actually wondered if anyone here ever cruised together in the past. It seems like we don't have the same bookings.

We did a cruise at the same time 2 years ago, I got the flu and was really sick so didn't do any tours but really just hung out on the ship...have to say I really enjoyed it...the ship is decorated for Christmas and the whole vibe is different...you really should try one around Christmas one year, you'll have a great time.

We did a cruise at the same time 2 years ago, I got the flu and was really sick so didn't do any tours but really just hung out on the ship...have to say I really enjoyed it...the ship is decorated for Christmas and the whole vibe is different...you really should try one around Christmas one year, you'll have a great time.

My wife would miss her family to much to do a Christmas cruise and she knows they couldn't afford to join. Our kids are grown so it's no issue but paying for yourself and kids can get a bit costly. I'm still going to ask every year though, just in case I strike gold one year lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance anyone will be cruising Carnival Freedom on the 19th? We leave in two weeks-woot-woot!!

My wife and I are going on our 2ndcruise- 1st was an Eastern Caribbean with Olivia in 2003. We are typically an all-inclusive resort couple for travel but decided on a last minute cruise this month.

Happy travels!

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my gf are soooo undecisive! Help! We're looking at the Carnival Splendor 11/01/14, the Carnival Valor 10/12/14 and the Carnival Glory 10/11/14.

Maybe if a couple in this group is sailing on one of these dates, then it would make it easier for us to pick a date.

It sucks being a Libra. And we're both Libra's, so go figure! LOL!

Me and my gf are soooo undecisive! Help! We're looking at the Carnival Splendor 11/01/14, the Carnival Valor 10/12/14 and the Carnival Glory 10/11/14.

Maybe if a couple in this group is sailing on one of these dates, then it would make it easier for us to pick a date.

We're not sailing on either of those dates but are on 12/06/14 on the Breeze. We sailed on the Valor before and we loved it. Indecisive is not one of my traits...LOL...if there is enough open to but on the credit card I make a quick decision and it's booked before you know it...and that's not always a good thing either...LOL. Good luck with making a decision :)

Edited by T.O.Planner

We cruise at least once a year also, this year booked on Celebrity Reflection round trip out of Rome May 23. We book on the regular cruises all the time and have made great friends on every sailing.

Maybe we will be on the same ship in a future sailing!

Merrill & Meredith

We're not sailing on either of those dates but are on 12/06/14 on the Breeze. We sailed on the Valor before and we loved it. Indecisive is not one of my traits...LOL...if there is enough open to but on the credit card I make a quick decision and it's booked before you know it...and that's not always a good thing either...LOL. Good luck with making a decision :)

Yes, I can definitely understand how quick decisions are not the best lol. Hoping we can make a decision soon, especially since Carnival has a $50 per person deposit sale right now!

Hey there, My wife and I are booke on the Breeze again for 9/13/2014. We were considering the Liberty and Sunshine but she really loved the Breeze and we get to see our Mom in Miami the day before. Hope to see someone from this board!

Hey there, My wife and I are booke on the Breeze again for 9/13/2014. We were considering the Liberty and Sunshine but she really loved the Breeze and we get to see our Mom in Miami the day before. Hope to see someone from this board!

We're trying to look at other ships other than the Breeze. Just sailed on her last year. We're really leaning towards the Valor out of San Juan on 11/04/14, it debarks in Miami. Also we're looking at the Sunshine on 10/25/14 as well. We'll be coming up with a decision very soon hopefully.

Weighing the pros and cons of each ship. No 2.0 upgrades on the Valor, but an awesome itinerary! Carnival doesn't even go to these ports. And on the other hand, 2.0 upgrades on the Sunshine and an ok itinerary. ::shrugs::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen too many folks on this thread posting about sailing with Celebrity (in contrast to the gay guys, who love the line). My spouse and I have really enjoyed our two Celebrity cruises, and have our third with them coming up later this year. Where are the lesbians who love Celebrity? :)

I'm so excited! We finally made a decision on which sailing we're booking tonight! Carnival Sunshine 10/4/14 here we come! And the most awesome thing ever is that the Sunshine sails out of Orlando, FL and we live in Tampa, FL. Mini-Roadtrip! Eeeek! Let the birthday celebrations begin!

I'm so excited! We finally made a decision on which sailing we're booking tonight! Carnival Sunshine 10/4/14 here we come! And the most awesome thing ever is that the Sunshine sails out of Orlando, FL and we live in Tampa, FL. Mini-Roadtrip! Eeeek! Let the birthday celebrations begin!

It sails out of Orlando? Global warming must really be progressing even faster than folks have thought. ;)

Have a great trip.

That's awsome glad you guys made your choice. I will be excited to hear what you all have to say about the ship when you get back. On another note my wife is origially from Tampa, small world!

I haven't seen too many folks on this thread posting about sailing with Celebrity (in contrast to the gay guys, who love the line). My spouse and I have really enjoyed our two Celebrity cruises, and have our third with them coming up later this year. Where are the lesbians who love Celebrity? :)

We've been on Celebrity four time in the last year plus a little and have 4 more booked this year, we love it too and have met some really wonderful people! There was even a tea dance on the last cruise. Earlier that day we had to have our beloved lab put to sleep so we weren't in the mood to go, but from our quiet space on deck, we could see it looked like a lot of fun!

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

We've been on Celebrity four time in the last year plus a little and have 4 more booked this year, we love it too and have met some really wonderful people! There was even a tea dance on the last cruise. Earlier that day we had to have our beloved lab put to sleep so we weren't in the mood to go, but from our quiet space on deck, we could see it looked like a lot of fun!

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

We cruised Celebrity four times last year as well. Really enjoy the line and will be taking them again next fall out of Rome. We like their sister line, Azamara, also. Smaller ships with excellent service. You can use your Celebrity Captains Club benefits on Azamara. Love to cruise....

We cruised Celebrity four times last year as well. Really enjoy the line and will be taking them again next fall out of Rome. We like their sister line, Azamara, also. Smaller ships with excellent service. You can use your Celebrity Captains Club benefits on Azamara. Love to cruise....

Our fall TA on the Silhouette is out of Rome. We are really looking forward to a few days there pre-cruise, the Med cruise that starts the voyage, and then the crossing. What X ship will you be on, and where are you headed?

Our fall TA on the Silhouette is out of Rome. We are really looking forward to a few days there pre-cruise, the Med cruise that starts the voyage, and then the crossing. What X ship will you be on, and where are you headed?

We will be on the Silhouette in October, doing a holy land cruise, leaving out of and returning to Rome. We love the Silhouette, beautiful ship, great crew, etc.

We will be on the Silhouette in October, doing a holy land cruise, leaving out of and returning to Rome. We love the Silhouette, beautiful ship, great crew, etc.

You might be on the cruise before our TA. I'm looking forward to retirement, when we'll have time to do a B2B combining two cruises like this. At any rate, take good care of the ship! :)

You might be on the cruise before our TA. I'm looking forward to retirement, when we'll have time to do a B2B combining two cruises like this. At any rate, take good care of the ship! :)

Thanks, we will take good care of the ship! Enjoy your TA! We are leaving on a TA in April, Queen Victoria, out of Ft. Lauderdale, heading over to England. Such a great way to relax and leave all worries behind.